Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Age gap doesn't matter.

HOWEVER!

For me it's not that the age gape makes it wrong but that she's still a kid. If she was older then the age gap wouldn't be a problem.
I think she was 15? The former king looks to be...around 35? 15-35 is icky but 21-41 is a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
@Subject003 currently it's more like he's becoming her "guardian" through the marriage (atleast i my opinion). A Romance will probably start later though.

You have worth outside your abilities girl! Go run away and become a fashion icon!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, i gave you 2 options, choose! And no 3rd option bc you don't have the brains or confidence for it!

Fed-Kun's army
@RamenRider We'll see when the next chapters are released. I've been jaded by too many manhwa/manhua's to be optimistic for a positive "Political/Business Marriage" from the start. Particularly since the FL comes from an abusive situation, buuuuut I <3 stories where the FL gets to flourish and come into their own.

So I'll be over here with >insert popcorn.gif here< muh snacks waiting.

Dex-chan lover
What I'M wondering is if her father will still try to have her killed by making her spider revert back into a demon, knowing that it's the former king marrying her and not the guy he has a grudge against.

Group Leader
Whew, the plot is moving along smoothly 😍 I'm ridin on this crazy train to the end y'all

Guys, he is much younger than what he looks. He is something like 30-35. When she will be 20, he will be 35-40 and it will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread