Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

I support this union.
For all of YALL saying ew, this is clearly historical and even so, wild that you'd prefer her getting kidnapped and probably eventually getting r*ped to have more people to work for the Nylles...
Igaf about age gaps once the right intentions are there. This is just to protect her and nothing else atm which is perfectly fine.

@Letheliah he's the Former king, keyword former, we don't know how his limitations are. I'm pretty sure since she is legally under the registry of the Nylle's she cannot and would not be able to be adopted without the Nylle's putting her up for that AND agreeing to it. Which they won't.

If you think about the reality well this thing happens just wait for them to be legal don't think that's gross tho but idk if they will end up together here

d-doesn’t he already have a wife?? he has an heir...he’s the former king so whoever is the current king is his son...
and this age gap...
I ain’t so sure about this chief

+_0da09b2d2f9da32989d84a9fafee1239.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@tachiyumyum
In the setting of this story it is the only way. I don't love it either but it's basically either him or some random who will abuse her. This guy doesn't seem to be attracted to her romantically at this point and solely wants to protect her so I think if there was another solution he would've went for it

Ok, I'll just see myslef out now. This is basically just for the nasty old ass men who want to fantisize about young girls. No thanks.

Double-page supporter
This marriage is a purely convenient tool. There's no actual romantic love or anything- which is why I don't consider it pedophilia( as long as they make sure that the relationship is purely protection)

How old is this guy? 30? 40? He was a former king. Bruh. This girl is 15. He's more than twice her age.

Users who are viewing this thread