Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Pretty good but might I suggest using a different font, the current one is a little too small and thin making it look off.

Double-page supporter
Thabk you for picking up this series. I hope you will contunie it or the scanlation team will be back without a drama

Fed-Kun's army
Hey good work on first try. I could follow story translated by you. You use sacred beast and holy beast both referring to same name. You should decide on one and keep it. Also there are some small mistakes when you repeat words or use wrong grammar, but nothing that would make this unreadable. You should ask someone to proofread or use the free app "gramarly". Run all your prepared translations through it and fix obvious mistakes that app will highlight. I have little knowledge about japanese language so I can't say if it was translated properly but I could follow conversations and it made sense. Good luck.

For the senseless people that were talking about age gap, and all other things related to the marriage
15-9868e1c5c46d19aebaf889b0b80cc7fa0cf06822dd95b854fc2dc36773e70ac7.png
I hope now everything was cleared, it is just for protection and status.
edit:
when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you when you

Dex-chan lover
considering this is a newbie's work, not bad dude. everything looks neat, you did not make the rookie mistake of using thick blocky fonts that eat up space and look hideous, you did not use weird fonts that are hard to read, the texts are centered properly, and most importantly they make sense. 9/10 from me. my only issue is your font choice since it's rather thin. usually for manga most ppl use Wild Words as their font btw. have actually seen a couple fonts that are good for manga but i don't know what they're called.

if you're not sure what you translated is right, get a proofreader (like me, but please don't get me. i want to enjoy my holiday lol. V aint gonna level herself up).

Hey thanks for the chapter! I was wondering if this would get another update, your translation if really good

Thanks for picking this up 😃

If time and will allow, please apply the corrections everyone pointed out to a version 2 of this chapter so future readers have an even better experience

Users who are viewing this thread