Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Umm.. about the release of the chapters, I love when the chapters release as a whole but if it takes too long to wait I might end up forgetting the story. So I'm just going to let the rest of the community decide. Also, thank you for translating this translator san 💚

Aggregator gang
I dont mind either way, full chapters or splices 😊

I love this manga, but oh no we're gonna have an annoying loud obsessive maid that will cause lots of chaos...

Dex-chan lover
Uploads as it comes and then in your spare time you can reupload as wholes should you want

I would prefer whole chapters unless it would take more than a month to update >.<

I prefer full chapters. I find it easier to remember what happened in a previous chapter when its a full release. It makes the chapters feel more meaningful.

Dex-chan lover
What does chosen by evil eyes even mean? And evil influence?
Might as well just say that he's forced politically to marry them instead of unexplained magical things

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero "Evil" kanji (ma) can also be one for magic.
I think what it meant was that the first queen was chosen because she had magic eyes since it was mentioned earlier anyone with that are instantly added to consort candidate list.

Not sure about 2nd one, maybe she had high magic power?

I have not minded posting of parts of chapters for manga and web comics for most other material that I have read. The only time it have irritated me was when the part lengths were 4 pages long and came out once a month. I would like to continue to see the parts posted as they come out. Thanks for picking up this story and keep up the good work. 😃

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Stall Mendes? Thats new.

Are there really people named after these?
small-knock-down-market-stalls-thumb.jpg

Please tell me he's not the ML. It's kinda weird that he already had two marriages albeit both were not ideal marriages but like he even has a child; and now he's like 'that power and that innocent girl, I gotta have it!' Something about this setup is kinda icky! 😕

Thanks for translating! I'd like it if you could post it like how the raws are. The chapter length is still long enough to understand what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread