Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

I really hope he isn't the ML. I'm seriously not comfortable with the age and power gap between the two.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna keep reading this so long as the relationship between Yui and the King remains political in nature only.

I think I'm convinced enough it'll stay that way though, considering how much they made it a point that this marriage is political and for her protection, that he said that if she found someone she truly loved she could be with them, that the way he's treating her is like a child, and that neither the NU page nor this have a romance tag.

Fed-Kun's army
I prefer a full chapter but I let these sit for a while anyway so it doesn't usually matter. Lol

wait the god damn minute....this old guy with one son has the audacity to marry a 15 years old girl? WHY DONT YOU MARRY HER TO YOUR SON INSTEAD YOU OLD COOT!

I know its political, but still-

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot he had a son when I read this before...I hope his son is like 2 years old and not the same age as the MC. That would be awkward AF

Pffft. Enter stage left: 2 comedic relief characters. If this the best the kingdom has to offer then I truly pity them all.

Dex-chan lover
wait the god damn minute....this old guy with one son has the audacity to marry a 15 years old girl? WHY DONT YOU MARRY HER TO YOUR SON INSTEAD YOU OLD COOT!

I know its political, but still-
cause then she'd be forced to have a kid with the King. Not to mention there's be fears of her being poisoned and various faction fights she'd be thrust into. Naw its better for her to be in a marriage of protection as He's fine with her being with someone else if she falls in love with someone else. Plus i think the ex-king is a max of 30-35. He looked 12 in the first marriage and id assume they did it when he was 15. add 20 years so his kid can be king instead and we got a 35 YO marrying her which isnt a terrible age range considering ive read storied where the girl was married to 60-70 year old men.

Dex-chan lover
yo not only is he a way older guy and the only thing he has going for him is his status BUT HE ALREADY HAD TWO OTHER WIVES?!

Users who are viewing this thread