Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Compared to most other manga, I actually don't mind the age gap in this one. It made it very clear that this is the best way to protect Yui. It went to length to show that he has no romantic or lustful thoughts about her. Finally, as he is no longer the direct monarch and already had a son with a previous marriage, there is no pressure for Yui to provide an heir.

@ashtrea he should be in 20ish to 35 i guess? since most royalty are engage at 14 years old and married at 16 to 18. he looks haggard because of the stress he went throughout his entire life with his marriage life. so i could think he should be at least 28 which should at least be a match to the FMC even if the gap is a bit large but not to the point of being her grandfather. though most royalty have younger concubines and such so it's not really a problem in their own standards while it's not a good one in our standards even though it's a bit common nowadays.

I can already tell this story is gonna get more interesting with the maid and knight lol

And I prefer whole chapters, but if there's too much time between each part then I'm good with each part being uploaded. Thanks for another great update!! ♡

Group Leader
Lmao the knight just hit the maid in the head. What a... gentleman

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu

eh, it's probably a girl under all that armour if I know my princess isekai mangas.
The only time I would think its a guy, when the face is covered like that would have been if it was a reverse harem manga.
The body shape is also pretty feminine because of the hourglass curves even if everything else is androgenous.

And the maid is probably a lesbian who covers her attraction by being ditsy.

I think full chapter will use more of your energy. Because you need to translate all and then pierce all parts together. I prefer the chapter in parts. But if you feel like it can't be separated bcs of the plot, then you should release them as a whole ch

As long as it's free, I am fine with both long or partition.
Thank you for your hard work.

Thank you for the update! I'm alright with the updates coming in parts.

And oooh, spooky lady knight

I use to not like parts, I still don't, they encourage mangaka to have several 'endings' per chapter, but after years of this crap im kind of use to it now.

I vote just release parts when they come out.

Hmm, as long as there is still a chapter per month then I would prefer waiting to release the whole chapter together. The parts are too short, it isn't nearly as good a reading experience.

Users who are viewing this thread