Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
wait! so he really is gonna get married to mc? hmm he didn't mean any harm nor he's exhibit pedo behavior.. and he's good looking.. minus the beard.. but..

Dex-chan lover
my brain is screaming: "that's the second qween! the knight is the second qween! she is back and she is looking for blood!!! RUN BIT*H! RUUUUUUN!!!!"

reu

Dex-chan lover
The guy first got married when he was 12. The people of this culture wouldn't think twice about a 15 year old girl marrying.
It would be weirder if they were the same age and a member of the royal family was marrying a 30y.o. woman

I would prefer to read them as they come. If they are in parts, that's cool with me 👍

I prefer reading them all at once but i'll take what's ever easier on you. Ty 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Even though the chapters are in parts, they're long enough to hold us over until they're all released. Some manga which splits chapters are only like 4 or 5 pages. Thankfully Seamstress isn't, so you can go ahead and release them with how you're most comfortable.

I know that the age gap was probably for the sake of the plot. The previous king can protect Yui even without holding political power. However, yui is too young, she's only 15. It's probably better if the man was a relative of the king (brother or cousin) with moderate age gap, Yui around 18 and the man on early 20.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, translator-chan, what're the odds that a knight is named Stall and what're the odds that it's supposed to be "Star"

Because Stall seems like a pretty weird first name for a girl

N2O

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason given that this setting is based on western Europe and that "stall" means "barn/stable" in Germanic languages, it makes perfect sense for a knight imo

How old is he again? In his 30s? That's huge age gap if my guess is right.. 🤔

@theapprentice yeah but I'm somewhat persuaded that even if he has relatives they have their own factions and aren't close to him. Since he describes he had a lack of power specific to him I doubt he has any close/reliable family that wouldn't take advantage of the FL.
The Age Gap is fine, it's also realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread