Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

I'm good either way, as long as this one will not be abandoned. Been awhile since reading this manga and just hoping that anyone picking this up will not give up on scanlating it

I think it would depend on if the chapters make sense more as a split or as a combined segments. I've seen some splits where they could have been separate chapters but were lumped under the same number.

I'd prefer the chapters to be bundled together but worried that someone might snipe while you're waiting.
Man these people seem annoying

Dex-chan lover
@syofiaa
A few things to remember.
It's a marriage to protect her, so whether he's the ml is still somewhat up in the air, he even told her that if she falls in love with someone he'll be fine with it no questions asked, he's marrying her to protect her, not because he's in some form of emotional relationship with her.
Now this doesn't discount that he could be the ml, but so far we haven't seen anything concrete to suggest that, and even if he is, it doesn't mean they won't fall for each other until much later.

I would say I prefer the full chapter, but the length of these short chapters doesn't seem to bad. Maybe you could do each part as they come out, then when a full chapter is done put them all together, upload that and delete the split up ones. But maybe that's too much work

Ngl the released parts for a chapter reminds me of when my brother read Initial D where he had to wait a whole month just for 8 pages

So honestly, if it takes forever for a while chapter it's better to just release as the artist intended.

Also, reading some of your age Gap comments is really weird. Like personally he doesn't seem to be coming on to her as an actual romantic interest not is he being a manipulative greedy bastard like her parents. Like he's more so seen as protective services in the only way he knows how cuz you know, he's Royalty™

Also he even said he'd annull marriage once she either becomes the head of her family and gaining independence or if she falls in love and wants to marry that person

From his history it seems those with magic eyes are both a blessing and a curse to the user no matter how it's handled doubly so with her magic embroidery. He just wants someone of those hereditary eyes to finally live for themselves it seems like.

Also. . . . for all we know his son could be a male lead from all that time being passed since his dad's 2nd marriage going into this third arrangement. . . . . Like his son could be within a 16-25 age right now (I can't remember when the king got married if it even says)

Or it could be the knight that just showed up this chapter 🤷🏽🤷🏽🤷🏽 literally have no idea

I just want more of her being a badass bitch but with her softcore vibes ✨✨✨

Edit: HE GOT MARRIED WHEN HE WAS FUCKIN TWELVE
Could he even get it up at 12???
Up for debate and how old the 1st queen was. . . . Like all we know is that she died young

If he's supposedly 40 and had a kid at 12-13 his sons upper range is 27-28 so more like 20-28 if they didn't consummate marriage until they were both old enough like late teens early 20s cuz dying young could mean the queen died at 21 like idek man 🤷🏽🤷🏽🤷🏽

Dex-chan lover
Full chapters as well, less interruption to the flow even if publishing and tling takes longer.

I prefer full chapters; that way, there is better flow. Also, having it in parts kinda makes me forget some parts haha
Thank you for tling!!

I'm personally fine with the releases as they currently are, seeing as the chapters in raw gets completed after a month or longer. I don't mind re-reading the previous parts to refresh my memory. But of course, it'll also depend on your time and availability for translating the chapters.

Thank you!

Double-page supporter
Hi, translator. Thanks for translating this manga. Personally, I prefer the chapters not to be separated parts but as a whole.

Thank you translator-san!
Full chapters no matter how long to wait is okay with me :D

--

The king seemed like he had his son in his 18-20s+ from the panels that was shown but I still am unsure if they did it when he was 12 hmm

Thank you so much for translating this, Starrycarol 😭😭

tbh i prefer if it's the whole chapter for a smooth reading, but seems like it will be quite a long waiting time to complete a full chapter? 🤔 in that case, i'm totally fine if it get release in parts 😆😆 whichever suit your schedule~

I think a full chapter release is better than segments. Like others, it makes the reading experience smoother~

Why is Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy IV only a guard? Was he demoted from his rank of head of the dragoons?

Users who are viewing this thread