Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
I'm more conerned that our heroine has to make two completely new outfits of divine clothing, and has already lost an entire day without even starting them. That can't be good.

Aggregator gang
I'm good with waiting for the chapters, no need to worry translators!! Thank you for the hardwork regardless :))

Just a theory but
I think that no-one in the Nylle family knows how to do divine protection embroidery but the woman who was in that room with the demon spider and our heroine. They spoke of deceiving people about divine protection embroidery. I also think that Heroine over here was forced to sew due to her being a concubines daughter or something of that sort.

That is not the difference of binding or not binding the chest. That is literally transforming her body. Like, that wouldn't have just been uncomfortable and caused problems with breathing. Her chest would have been crushed and disfigured and not just returned to "Normal" if her boobs are THAT big but she was made THAT flat while wearing the armor "incorrectly". 😑

And why was her corset apparently sort-of correctly fitted underneath the armor? The corset would have been part of the binding, or set on top of the binding.

Imagine putting on a loose shirt, then throwing a compression shirt over it. Or more accurately, imagine puttinng on a temporary cast, then trying to force undersized armor over it. The corset wasn't tightened fabric. It was a more aolid material. 😑

This is getting weird.

I mean yes, it was already weird. But like the contrived stuff is growing and getting weirder and more nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, a loose fit is better than a perfect fit for armour in my opinion.

If it fits perfectly then all the force received from a blow will be transferred to the wearer but with loose fitting there's leeway which would reduce the total force transferred.

There's that fine line between loose and snug fit that maximizes effectiveness for sure.

Suddenly everyone in the comment section has turned into an armor expert 🥴
Lol but it was cool & educational reading y'alls comment -- love the enthusiasm 😉

Thanks for this wonderfully compiled chapter!!♡

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work and for sharing this chapter in a single piece. I'll be happy to read them at whatever speed, but I think I'll still be subscribing and reading them when you release them. XD

a good apple end up rotten, sigh...that lil sister is screwed.
Stall is a goddess now~ like a valkyrie

Thanks for the translation 🙋
Thanks for the warning as well!

So we now got 2 characters who don't know how to dress.

Dex-chan lover
this story has too much heterosexuality in it, and I read all the het romance stuff

Users who are viewing this thread