Hariko no Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I bookmark anything I want to actually read. So if it takes 2 months for a chapter, good candidate for a bookmark.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for your patience and hard work. I really do appreciate it, and hope you could continue your remarkable effort.

to anyone who wants to wait, you can always put this manga on your "on hold" list. that's what I usually do for manga/manhwa that I read but I want to stack chapters for awhile after a particularly tiring arc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Wait months hasn't stopped me before 😩

Dex-chan lover
2 months per chapter? Not a bad deal. I've got a list of these ones. They are all awesome to wait for.

Thank you for this chapter!
I don't want to unbookmark this and waiting for it is fine.
I appreciate all your efforts!

oooh now we see what that Nylle Family is plotting now
I'm intrigued and still wishes them to go into shambles.

I wonder if her sister know about the real history of their family though?
I actually thought that they were already in the brink of shambles when they show that wife(?) or our dear fl;s mom?
getting eaten(?) by that spider. 'cause that shit is what my mind just keeps going back into when I read the series.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking parents. Ruined the life of their two daughters. See you all next year lol.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
2 months per chapter? Thats fast.

I mean, we've waited several years for a "chapter" (doesn't have to be manga) before, some of which can be finished in 10 seconds or less.

Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread