Hariko no Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is about to get fun. Her sister just insulted, stole from, and assaulted the next queen. And her fathers about to lose control of the family.

i don’t even think he can make any arguments to fight back. She’s clearly shown that she’s far beyond his skill level. And he’s just so rude to everyone. Even if she wasn’t as skilled, itd still be a good idea to make her the new head, especially if she’s marrying the former king.

Dex-chan lover
The opening of the chapter reminded me of something I learned from experience. If you have a short flight (30 min) followed by a long flight(3hr+), then make sure there is some layover between them.

Dex-chan lover
Surely nothing bad will come of this!

Taking bets. Which member of the evil family will bite their thumb?
Sister, imo. Dad probably knows he fucked up but will still try to fix it, sister probably just feels like she deserves whatever Yui has now but can't do much about it with her own power, which seems like a more thumb bite attitude.

Dad might pound a desk after he finds out that whatever plan he makes against her gets foiled, though.

Dex-chan lover
Which way to the square where the stakes are set up? This is a public burning, isn't it? :p

clarification: I do mean figuratively.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Which way to the square where the stakes are set up? This is a public burning, isn't it? :p
They might be able to apologize for the direct insult to the future queen and just get a slap on the wrist, but I guarantee they’ll just keep making it worse.

sister will try to slap our beloved mc. Father will sling wild insults. Then they’ll burn

not spoilers. Just predictions.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why some so many people and especially scanlation groubs dislike MTL translations, they do well to fill for when no groub covers the work, and if you have a passionate profreader checking so that the machine does not do nonsense, then it is all fine; thank you for contiueing to translatethis, and I hope you continue to do this work <3 <3.

Dex-chan lover
Surely nothing bad will come of this!

Sister, imo. Dad probably knows he fucked up but will still try to fix it, sister probably just feels like she deserves whatever Yui has now but can't do much about it with her own power, which seems like a more thumb bite attitude.

Dad might pound a desk after he finds out that whatever plan he makes against her gets foiled, though.

I previously spoiled it but:
The dad doesn't even recognize her as the same Yui he sold away long ago.

He's also the one with connection to the curse user that steal spirits' power.
In fact that's how he's been able to keep up the business, by faking divine embroidery with stolen spirit power while Yui's the more OG method.

Yui DEFINITELY has a target on her back now, but the former king has already predicted this so hopefully nothing bad happens 🤞! Also im really looking forward to more spirit interactions with Yui -- love those!

And thank you translator-san! Each upload is appreciated 🫰

Out of all of these scenes, what I really want is a full on dramatic magical outfit change with background music that just makes it 10x more dramatic 🤩

Supporter
NGL, your can of chicken soup thrown at the wall scanlation is better some many "proper" scanlation groups. Keep on keepin' on. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans as usual!
I really like the current king. Decisive, knows which side to stand on, and is good to his wife-to be.

Double-page supporter
King: Are you sure about making this woman one of the most important people in the kingdom? She's got some major red-eye going on - I think she might smoke like A LOT of pot?!?

Fed-Kun's army
Idk, that all felt cringe to me- this whole saving the future queen. Plus, having both the engagement and marriage announced kind of feels rushed. It took away from celebrating one thing and replacing it with more drama (which will come bc her family sucks).

Users who are viewing this thread