Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Dex-chan lover
What is sad is in the end this stupid bitch will be forgiven, maybe joins his harem and blah blah blach... because MC is a spineless creature.

Supporter
Even if she ended up became MC harem member for whatever reason, I hope she just become a filler character, never to see again later.
If she joins the harem wouldn’t the MC technically be the ”filler”? ;)

Supporter
Again, the terrible reputation that humans have in this world seems to be well deserved… Honestly, the demons are probably doing this world a favour by trying to wipe them out.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the MC is gonna be the typical japanese male MC in isekai, utterly spineless. Course this trash is gonna be in the harem and everyone will forget her invasion idiocy.

Double-page supporter
Worst part is the MC will probably do nothing and give her the land, personally I would rather burn the territory they stole than let them occupy it.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.
I see her line of thought. But not listening to your advisors and taking a step back to gather reliable intel is her being 2pid. The position they got looks hard to defend too. So either MC army rolls over them after placing a standing army there or the 2pid princess dives further because of the bait

Dex-chan lover
She only seems really dumb because of having the perspective from the MC for 10 chapters.

If she was the MC, with no other perspectives, people would be saying she was bold and her advisor was being a pussy.

Because of the setup the reader knows she is doomed so it makes her seem like a moron.

Dex-chan lover
She will 100% be bawling her eyes out wen Tadashi rks her army

Dex-chan lover
Aw shit, here we go again.

Thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
This stupid bitch...how the hell did she get so far in her career when she's so fucking naive and stupid. When this all comes crashing on her thick skull, she will only have her own idiocy to blame.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets wrapped up in a satisfactory way cause this girl has no redeeming likeable characteristics.

I usually have a high tolerance for trashy isekai but characters like her ignore my resistances and defense.

Fed-Kun's army
How can someone be as stupid as this bitch who thinks too highly of herself .

Someone powerfull pops up with potential ,
this bitch: aight i am gonna control him

Users who are viewing this thread