Hariko no Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Cliffhanger-kun!! :wtf:

That aside, don't feel bad about how long it takes, or even apologize.
This is a hobby and recreation, not a job. We're glad to read regardless.

Considering many would never see this author's work and artist's art otherwise; anything is fine.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all your heart work on this! Oops, that's a dictation error, but since it was work from the heart because you like this series, I'll just leave it in!

You did do a really good job on the SFX, but I like what I believe Yen Press did in Yen Plus back when it was still a magazine. Near to the SFX in the margin, they would write a transcription and a English translation, and sometimes they would add in parentheses a location description, if they couldn't get right next to it in the margin. For example:

PERA PERA/YADA YADA (NEXT TO THE 2ND PRINCESS OF EESAYKAILAND)​

I think it was in all-caps.... Whatever works! It's fun and educational at the same time. Whatever you decide to do I will appreciate!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am kinda glad I found this late, so I can binge this much in one go. I went and check out the raws. I can hardly wait for the updates.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for such an awesome translation and for sticking to the manga!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, thank you for the update. I really like this one.
Please, take your time. You're helping us with entertainment, not working a job - place yourself first.

Otherwise, anyone else think the spiders are actually really adorable? I love them.

I wonder if the original contractor will appear as a spirit to give Yui the knowledge of the dress...

And thank you for all your hard work on these chapters! I wish you the best in your life matters and hope everything works out well! Please take your time and take care of your health 🫰

Aggregator gang
Idk if it got deleted because it wasn't a chapter but instead an update, but it's sad to see you go! Thank you for TLing up until this point.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the raws for this series?

Dex-chan lover
This series got licensed. You can read it on toto. It just got updated to chapter 10. It will probably be a while before the next volume release that will surpass chapter 13.1.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely looking forward to more of this, this was pretty neat..
Still wondering what the twitching spider was about when the father was cackling or somethin' a few chapters back.

Users who are viewing this thread