Haru to Koi to Kimi no Koto - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Really nice. I'm extremely picky with shoujo but I found this super enjoyable and I love the whole theme of loving yourself/being someone you can be proud of. I look forward to seeing updates of this : )

@Yoshitsune I really enjoy the whole love yourself/ self-confidence theme as well, but I despise that it’s being equated to narcissism :(
Regardless, I’m still looking forward to updates!

Ayase-sensei's new work? Yay! I absolutely adored risouteki boyfriend! I'm excited for this one!

Dex-chan lover
I can understand that you're jealous, but girl, don't trash your girl friend because of your insecurities

Fed-Kun's army
Forced her to play when she didn’t want to, then tells her not to force herself to do things she doesn’t want to 😂

Her friends were really immature. If they grew up together, they should know and accept that this is who the other person is. MC can probably understand (once explained) that other girl is jealous and doesn’t want them to be alone together. Yes, it seems unreasonable but it’s not uncommon to be jealous like this, and the insecurity because he liked the other girl first just makes it worse. I hope they eventually repair the rift later on.

Aggregator gang
Rather than a narcissist, isn't he just a person that loves himself too much? I don't think it's a bad thing. He's not hurting anyone, and he's willing to change, he's not narcissistic at all.

Fed-Kun's army
unfortunately, after reading a lot of shoujo manga, i cant bring myself to care much about DENSE FL anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread