Haru to Midori - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I've never been this early and thank you so much for translating this! Imma go back to reading now

Dex-chan lover
Oh noo, I'm crying! 😭

The letter was so beautiful... And the ending oh my god, that was so sweet.

Thank you so much for translating it. I really enjoyed this little story. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
And then they f-

Tbh I felt like this could’ve been a few chapters longer, like 5 more

Oh well I still enjoyed it

Fed-Kun's army
I deadass don't know how to feel about this.

Have you ever read a manga that was "too deep" for its short run? I want to say this is the case, but this ending was... respectful of the characters? I think? Like, it didn't shove in a last minute romance, but the suggestion is there. I dunno, dude, I might have to reread everything.

wait is this the end of the manga? becuse it really feel like it and if its its plz dont end i wanna see them kiss

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure it’s the end, it says “おわり” rather than “つづく” at the bottom of the last page

Holy F- that was good.

Thanks for translating! It was a short but bittersweet series, i loved it!

Dex-chan lover
Did you see that drama yesterday?
Yeah, I did. It ended just when I was really getting into it.
Right!? How cruel to make that last one.
That's some meta!

It's a calm, proper end. Nothing forced, it followed the same tone from previous chapters.
The story gave the characters space to grow into their own.
I'm sad it didn't have that sweeping romance, but that's just my animal mind.

Thanks for the translation and finishing it up.

Supporter
I still think this should have been a bit longer, but I'm okay with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
@ore dunno if it's cause I'm not a native but this reas as one of the most hilarious jokes I've read in a long time, sp thanks for the good laugh!

Anyway, nice comfy ending. Feels good not to us as viewers but for the characters to actually feel peace witgh their own decisions. Loved this story, thanks a lot for translating.

joe

Not sure how I feel about it ending this suddenly, when it really feels we only started. But then on the other hand, how much drama can you really pack in this simple setup. Ending is quite decent as well.

Aggregator gang
This made me smile. I'm holding out hope for an extra chapter or something with them living together again, but this was a very satisfactory ending.

Dex-chan lover
Too short, how am I supposed to process all these feels TT v TT
Honestly I'm getting vibes from Haru that, like Tsugumi, she's also having a hard time being honest and spitting out her true feelings. She's so bashful with Midori, it really gives me the impression that there could be something more in the long run
Also, I'm sad Tsugumi died. I'm sad they never got to meet again. Everything she still had to say and didn't get to say because she expected to be able to see Midori again. At least Midori realises how much she meant to her now and was able to move on from her past and look forward to Spring/Haru again.

Users who are viewing this thread