Haru to Midori - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if anyone disagrees but this is the best ending I could've hoped for... Like, I saw it coming somehow but at the same time I was hoping for it and also giving it up too, I was really ready for them to never see each other again or remain as just acquaintances. Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyy much for working on this!!!

I got all emotional when I realized that the opening was actually Tsugumi speaking through the letter, and all the feelings she poured in, and I'm glad that her departure was just her choice, we didn't get more details but true, we don't really need them... But I can't believe that Midori didn't cry hahaha because I almost did.

I like how Haru just turned into a full tomboy tsundere, she wants to act composed but she can't with Midori and her feelings keeps leaking out and she wants Midori to feel and say the same... I think ? she's adorable, she just wants her affection.

Aaaww man, I need time to digest all of this, because the previous chapter wasn't a cliffhanger, it's been a cliffhanger from the start and now we know... They don't even need to put a name to their relationship, but they're happy together and that's why I hope they stay that way.

Dex-chan lover
I've come to mostly dislike yuri endings that hinge entirely on subtext, feels really cheap and half-hearted.
But as a character-study I believe this story still works well regardless of any romance being involved, so it was a nice, unexpectedly short read.

Fed-Kun's army
“It ended just when I was really getting into it.”
YEAH, SAME.

I definitely wanted a few more chapters of this. I thought that this was a fantastic little story and a great emotional rollercoaster. That was a sweet ending, and I think it was the appropriate mood and tone for the resolution/new start of their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
In the end I like it just for being "good". There so much trashy stuff around or stuff that's maybe good in terms of comedy but not really in terms of any deeper storytelling or maybe the art is kinda generic or maybe it gets ruthlessly axed with a crappy end and so on ... I guess usually there's just something that keeps me from just calling something "good". And while this isn't a masterpiece either and I do have some complaints about this or that I do think it achieves "good" across the board and sometimes that's also "good enough".

Fed-Kun's army
Haru clearly wanted something out of Midori... It's just sad to see them go away.. but I'm happy they are together

Thank you so mush for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Aggregator gang
This was a nice, short story. I was expecting this to go on for a while, so reading that END came as a surprise for me. I feel some sort of dissatisfaction, but I can't blame the story for it, but me for being used to long stories.
It's funny, but the story felt like spring: it came by, bloomed, and left.
I'm glad I got to read this story.

Dex-chan lover
VDBwOq0.png

This was bad , anticlimatic and the art quality dropped. Really sad this didnt get enough time to wrap up properly imo

I really can't help that the author's trying to say something with the "ended just when I was getting into it", but I can't quite put my finger on it! I share the sentiment that the worst thing about this story is the fact that it had to end so soon, but this was very well done all considered. One one hand I wish the romance between Haru and Midori got to bloom more, but at least the ending dialogue is implicit enough.

Dex-chan lover
Decent ending, but I couldn’t connect to much with the characters, so the whole story felt kinda meh for me.

Thanks for the translation.

Move out,timeskip for a few years, move back? She is no longer lonely and even happy to be alone for some reason? Feels like author/publisher just got tired of the story and decided to post just the ending, so people will have resolution.

Double-page supporter
Agreeing with everyone here. This was clearly shorter than it was meant to be, but the ending was gracefully handled. Much longer stories have ended in much worse fashions.

Users who are viewing this thread