Haru to Midori - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

What a beautiful, emotional and sometimes calming manga, emotionally realistic, as we saw the personal growth of Midori and also Haru's, I would have liked a complete chapter from Tsugumi's point of view, a shame.

In the end if Tsugumi and Midori were legitimate yuri, unfortunately Tsugumi's situation was not the most favorable, due to her family's problems and feeling the monotonous life and a little fear due to Midori's almost obvious dependence on her, In the end, unfortunately that nostalgic meeting of the two did not arrive, to tell her about her feelings, but she left her own reincarnation to continue with her, by looking at him in a strange way, it was as prophetic that it is as if she knew that she could not arrive and Haruko took his relief, and give that "place to belong" to Midori.

With an emotional and beautiful ending they meet, it is obvious that it is not a feeling of friends, family, roommates or just being "the daughter of his precious person", what Haruko feels towards Midori, is more romantic, And now that I have passed the page to her bittersweet love story with Tsugumi, Midori can see the future together with her, already being an adult, although I think 4 years are already a lot and I can't stand xD.

I only needed this chapter and thanks for bringing it to us, I would like an extra epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
short and sweet

a very nice read

but if only we could have gotten a extra ch with them being a couple now would have been great but we can pretty much expect they are now as that was pretty much the promise the "when i get older look forward to it "

but yeah i liked it a lot

Dex-chan lover
I like how many people are annoyed that this manga does not have a melodramatic ending with them becoming a couple or an erotic ending with kissing or anything else. It's like people are reading yuri or yuri-ish titles purely for that.

@TheFakeEngineer Because BL originally appeared as fap material for girls and only then began to develop as a genre. Yuri has always been a very subtle genre that focused on theatrical melodrama rather than sexual content.

@Beastkun I will not say about the couple, on the one hand it seemed too dry for a romantic ending. But on the other, it suspiciously puts too much emphasis on her return as an adult.

@Gustbk In my opinion, it all depends on the context. When a work has a large ship war, it's annoying. But when the work is initially subtle and not really about romance, why not?

Fed-Kun's army
It's good like this. You want the story to continue? With an ending like that you don't need an emphasized ending. Personally I'm a man, but I'm a romance addicted and in that ending I can se how it could be their future.

Geez author you didn't have to make me cry, also um so yahh, they fell in love..... IN OCTOBER

Also don't complain about the ending, tbh it was beautiful ending it like that.. you just have to imagine the rest, isn't fun

I need more but damn this was a good read i'll just let my imagination do the rest aaaaahk

Has its flaws, but overall pretty good. I still can't get over the part where the 14 year old girl ran away and her parents just cut her off from her family. Doesn't seem very realistic to me, especially considering that that they were wealthy people to begin with.

This was really sweet and a nice age-gap 'yuri'. Regarding Tsugumi, I kind of assume that she might be 'homosexual' (estranged relationship with parents, not being 'accepted') it just made me think of it that way with her wanting to confess her feelings when she was writing her letter.

Anyway, this was really sweet and pushed all the right buttons for me.

Group Leader
I was having a really stressful day but I'm glad I came across this series. It was really well illustrated as always giving us simple aspect of two persons coming to their conclusions and understandings, accepting and overcoming themselves and their feelings.
I actually enjoy this type of stories even though there is not a lot of focus in the romance aspect is still really nice and good reading, of course it has little things unsolved or that we will never understand why are there or why it happen but I feel that besides those it was quite a good and pretty realistic perception, with a pretty nice and decent ending/conclusion, well paced and simple (I should say) development for the number of volumes and chapters that contained.

Will keep an eye in more of these author works, I can see why this story as a good score it made my day a little more better.

Thanks for the hardwork to the scanlation team as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little late but I'm sad the manga got axed like this.
The ending is good, and surely better than many other ones but compare to the rest of the manga, it feels too rushed. Wish the author could've had the chance to finish it the way they wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Three years later, I think the ending was "good enough" (as in 8/10) as well as the one "intended" by the author despite being rushed into it by a heavy axe. Trust me when I write there is a whole lot worse endings for longer manga who don't get abruptly chopped.

Sure, we didn't see explicit character development nor unrealistic growth by leaps and bounds, but in this case I personally think it was for the better. Especially since the changes that really matter (learning to do basic cooking by herself, changing to a more enjoyable job, making sense of what happened in her past with Tsugumi) did occur for Midori and those don't usually get any spotlight despite being more drastic.

Overall, a good series for a calm reading.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, how can this end so fast. I need more. And no extra chapter... BRUHHHHHHHHHH

Just one more chapter please

Fed-Kun's army
Good ending. I felt Midori's helplessness, and I found myself too wishing Tsugumi would come back, knowing it would never happen and that she now only lives as different versions in the heart of people that knew her. Man, she felt the same way toward Midori. Things could've been so different...

Users who are viewing this thread