Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 21 Ch. 1364 - Silly Cilantro

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if anyone's kept track of all the fart/poop jokes in this series...

Dex-chan lover
Curiosity section. Part of the world's population hates cilantro because they have a genetic alteration that causes hypersensitivity to a substance present in it. These people often say that cilantro smells like soap.

Fed-Kun's army
Curiosity section. Part of the world's population hates cilantro because they have a genetic alteration that causes hypersensitivity to a substance present in it. These people often say that cilantro smells like soap.
Can confirm. iirc, coriander has a stronger effect for me taste wise than cilantro but i havent tried either since i was a kid. Because why would i >_>

Dex-chan lover
same as ginger (and in my case it's especially pronounced when my sushi touches gari)

Dex-chan lover
it smells like stinkbugs too, they share similar aldehyde compounds :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread