Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 7 Ch. 378 - Wide Open

It's wide open? Reminds me of Dwight's idea of how gay men have sex: "When two gay men have sex, how to they know whose penis will open up to accept the other person's penis?"

Dex-chan lover
He not only grabbed his dick, but felt up the size as well. That's some gay-ass shit.

Aggregator gang
@criver the jokes has been used excessively over alot of chapters. I gotta admit it's way stale now. It's like if they used fart jokes all the time, it's not going to be funny.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
E01ODe4.png

Dex-chan lover
@stride You mean like the time where it was pretty much five fart jokes in a row? This is no different.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Yes,it's no different and that's my point. I don't find the fart jokes funny, but the difference is that people weren't defending the fart jokes.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro I definitely remember some complaints on a few fart jokes. This was also the only time people have been complaining about the dick-grabbing jokes, so I dunno what's the problem.

@stride
It's noticeable (as that last panel acknowledges) but not too bad. 4 in a row is about the limit and that last one was more a punchline to the serious internal monologue. So I give it a half pass. Still pushing it though, and any more would have definitely been too much though.

Also to be fair it seems like a lot of the male dynamic in their particular friend group is dick centric and Maruyama has always been on the receiving end. I think this was his way of getting to do it to the "new guy" but Mamoru spun it back around on him and the resulting spiral of dick related activities had unintended consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread