Hataraku Maou-sama!

@Manganime I have to novel up to vol 5 and I am going to keep it at that. Might have bought the rest if the ending was good. But ya Wagahara put his career at risk.

@Soyatu you can check the summaries on the wiki, Reddit or Novel updates.

Double-page supporter
I must say... season 2 (S-2) was some horrible filth, felt like looking at a better adaptation of Promised Neverland S-2, if anything. Why even adapt when you are going to skip so much of the story -_-

After watching the anime, S-1 I was hoping for a new season and hence I avoided reading the LN/Manga. My friend read it and he was very disappointed but didn't spoil it for me.

I did think to pick up the LN/Manga, preferably the manga but I came across the spoiler, the ending. -_-
Sigh bro this author made me think even the 'Game of Thrones' ending was better.
Let's hope the manga ending is different.

I must say I'll still read it. Some are saying that the author is writing a continuation of the novel Hataraku Maou-Sama! ES!!. I thought this would change some things, but the Redditor ''Breaking_Fuse'' pointed out ''It's already out, and it turned out to not be a sequel. It's a collection of random short stories. In other words, it's another disappointment.'' Well, fuck this author.

Where is this ending I keep hearing of?
It's in the original light novel the manga/anime are based on, at this point the only reason people stick to the manga/anime is them praying they do the ending correctly this time, instead of following the OG Authors crappy waifubitch ship

Users who are viewing this thread