Hataraku Maou-sama!

I know i don't fucking care about nisekoi or domestic kanojo ending, because i don't interest to read them. But, this time, i never this disappointed to know that the series that i interest end in this kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors all seem incapable of writing endings. Probably a culture of "keep writing until told to stop", so because the author was told this was the last volume he just crammed everything important in it all at once instead of spreading things out properly.

men that was a shit ending in LN, i hope the author change it in manga, but is that possible??? 🤨

Just remembered I forgot to drop this, just don't have the motivation to look forward to that shitshow of an ending in manga form.

Back to waiting for Sol Press to catch up with the fantranslations for Rakudai LN, I guess.

WOW
is this still going, i dropped it 2 years ago when i finally gave up on season 2.
someone tell me if it's worth reading

So "if" i am correct then LN ends with the problem resolved, heavens in "Enta Isla" destroid and everyone lives happily on earth?

Contributor
best girl won

So i'm okay with this, kinda want to see the end of the manga now.

It’s ehhhh... knowing the ending just makes u want to drop this... tho it’s monthly so who cares

@Manganime

The ending you described sound lame. Maybe I should drop this but on the other side in manga thinks started look interesting. Most probably I will read this until things will start looking bad.

@starburst98

I can't disagree with your statement because I saw this many time when I read some japanese things long enough. Authors stop trying care about things like story consistence, characteristic and development of their characters or established by them (by them I mean the authors themself) message of the story.
In some way that also apply to TV series which have imposed in advance number of episodes per season.

Dex-chan lover
if that's the entirety of the end then geez but personally I got more investment in the worlds and conflicts than the romance so if those are good I've got no problem continuing

Users who are viewing this thread