Hataraku Saibou Black

wtf... this is dark as hell.... all those beers, cig and fapping...wtf man.. im traumatized but i cant quit smoking man. beer is fine but fapping and cig i cant stop it is my way of escaping depression man.. fuck man if i didn't read this manga all would be ok... ignorance is a bliss u know.

I wonder if chapter raws are available, because the first (and so far only) volume is done with chapter 5.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-10/cells-at-work-black-spinoff-manga-ends-1st-part/.135274

Second part starts in October.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a male body and the normal serie is the female body?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if/when chapters 6-10 will be translated? I've seen the raws (haven't read them but I saw the website) but I haven't heard anything about the translation.

Friendly reminder that alcohol is bad for your body, period, no buts. Think of Hepatocyte-chan suffering every time you go out drinking.

Contributor
Man, this is some seriously messed up stuff. What's sad is this could be the description of many different people I know....

You know what would be an interesting turn of events for the body that would make for an interesting narrative? Seeing how the body attempts to recover. Maybe the man starts dieting (and we know it's a man), working out, going to the doctor more regularly for treatments and advice. Would be neat to see how a body changes for the better and not always just for the worse

Only 6 chapters in English. So what, is the translation group in hiatus, or uploader just a lazy ass, as it often happens on this site?

Users who are viewing this thread