Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - Path to the Future

This chapter was good for creating hype about the mysteries of the series but it gave me a certain thought:

Is the author trying to make some meta commentary on how unhealthy it is for people to fall in love with 2D girls / guys (someone you can have a "relationship" with but nobody else can see / interfere with) meanwhile neglecting 3D / Real Life opportunities and girls / guys you could be falling in love with?

I know it's a crazy thought and I have no evidence to back it up. Beyond that I'm saying it in a place where I might be unknowingly speaking to people who prefer 2D over 3D ? but, yeah, I just had to get that thought out of my head after reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well my theory that tarou dad had FL zombie in some point in his life and he can see them as well as the other, that nearly ruined his life, his marriage and hurt the one he loves, that why he called it "demon". As we know he some kind researcher, maybe he spending his time, working how to "exterminate" FL zombie and maybe that why tarou surprises when first meet his dad because he doesn't have any FL zombie (or even his mom imagery as fl zombie) because he knew how to make FL zombie disappear.

He wouldn't have the mom as an FLZ as their love had been fulfilled, which makes the zombie disappear.

As for why they're demons, we can already see that Tarou broke off a relationship with his closest friend in order to spend time with Eve. As Eve changes more and more she gets more different from Ibusuki. Eventually, she'll be different enough that Tarou can't fall in love with Ibusuki and is therefore stuck with Eve forever. He won't be able to have a close relationship with anybody who can't see Eve.

Lol this comment section is divided into "KILL THE ZOMBIES!" and "STOP THIS MAD DAD!".
Lemme grab my popcorn.

Dex-chan lover
@gormadoc even beyond Tarou's behavior, it has long since been shown that the "demons" have direct effects on the people around them, especially the "broken heart" versions.
Once it starts having effects on the "real world" it can no longer be considered a simple delusion...

Dex-chan lover
The jokes aside, I'm gonna stick with my "They're probably kinda like succubi" statement.

I fully support his Dad's idea, he already screwed his chances of having a healthy relationship with a real person because he wanted to keep ghost gf around, he'll only hurt more people through his life if he stays like that.

I believe that Eve is the combination of Ebino and Ririsu. Tarou loves them both. I know it happens in a lot of these RomComs but the love of a 5 year old should really just disappear. He's spent much more time with Ebino than Ririsu. Outside of her face Eve is all Ebino.

I believe that Eve is the combination of Ebino and Ririsu. Tarou loves them both. I know it happens in a lot of these RomComs but the love of a 5 year old should really just disappear. He's spent much more time with Ebino than Ririsu. Outside of her face Eve is all Ebino.

that seem plausible
Eve have oppai that ririsu doesn't have after all
and even though Ririsu was Tarou's first love in his childhood
Ebino could be his first love he was not aware of after his memory of Ririsu was erased

Users who are viewing this thread