Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 135 - Even Sleeves Touching...

@EtanRed Te sorprenderia la cantidad de latinos que leen manga por estos lares
En cuanto a tu teoria la encuentro super interesante, nunca se me habia ocurrido hacer esa comparacion. De todas maneras de las teleseries que me acuerdo los protas masculinos eran bien asertivos y machos para decirlo de alguna manera. Si tuviera que hacer una comparacion lo haria con las series shojo

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy
I think it's a commonly known fact (Edit: In Japan*) that wearing a kimono perfectly and properly squeezes the bust and makes one appear smaller than they are. At least, I read a manga where another tiddy monster girl did so to get the MC's attention, since it was a joke among his friends he liked smaller gals, and this fact was mentioned many times.

And they gotta fuckin draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggg it more...........

So the first 100 something chapters resolve on the ideea tbat Tarou will not be infatuated by his own delusions and that whole aspect is thrown out the window . Did the author "forgot" for the sake of dragging the story?

Dex-chan lover
tarou ended up with the ghost and everyone else forgot about him the end

@dauriru no, you see, the only progress is "are they together now or not", character growth is meaningless to the casual braindead romcom reader.

personally I think the Eve pick and everything surrounding it(not wanting to face his love for Ibusuki because he knows it'll "kill" Eve, in particular, is my favorite, along with her new resolution to make him realize it and to get rid of Eve, even if it's painful for her too) was a daring choice and really made the whole situation way more complicated, but in an intriguing, actually-not-hamfisted way.

Also, he doesn't deserve Ebino. But I do want her to be happy, because she is best girl, and because she is best girl, she can't win because that's against the laws of romance animes.

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed
Yo pienso al contrario, leo manga y veo anime porque las situaciones (y el cómo los personajes reaccionan a ellas) son completamente diferentes a como lo harían personajes del oeste.

@EtanRed argentina presente

a mi no me molestan los fillers y el drama tonto mientras no sea como nisekoi jaja

Dex-chan lover
Man, Eve is the ultimate cockblock:

- Tarou doesn't want to hurt Eve by liking Ebino
- Ibusuki doesn't want to hurt Eve by telling Tarou the truth

So in the end Tarou has decided to settle for Eve because, welp, can't like anybody else, so why not.

Aggregator gang
This series seems to be going nowhere and the MC becomes more insufferable as it goes on.

Contributor
Ebino is actually the worst, most selfish girl in this series.
Anyyone who thinks she deserves to get with Tarou isn't considering his feelings at all.

Dex-chan lover
@ASexyBigGuy Why should they consider whether a character has his own goals and emotions when they just want their own waifu to be top prize? Literally and figuratively for the reader, not so much the characters. Dangerous words, but I daresay it's objectification.

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed well i don't speak span...
Nah mentira, soy mas latino que el papa XD
En cuanto a tu teoria, creo que tienes razon. Somos muy permisivos con algunos mangas por que ya vimos estos cliches en cine y television nacional (CUALQUIER PAIS latino aplica en esta sentencia)
no me creas, pero creo que fuimos nosotros los latinos los que llevamos esos topicos a Asia con las telenovelas, principalmente las brasileñas y mexicanas

Users who are viewing this thread