Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - Yame Ririsu-chan's Endeavor

Fed-Kun's army
With hips like those on the first page, how does anyone not find out Ririsu is a girl. Add those hips to the list of things that expose her as a girl

Just catched up, Thank you Rinho I should have never doubted your project choices.

What they get wrong about the hairline receding isn't from the father's side, but the mother's.

Double-page supporter
i don't care what his problem is but Tarou's dad is the first character that i want to punch in this series...

Dex-chan lover
This is it bois.

Actually I first thought he said, "she looks like the girl who used to cling to you." Implying the time Tarou and Ririsu were young. When Eve used to stick to him or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I have to admit, pretending to flirt with Ibusuki to draw out Tarou was pretty clever.

@Majora
It's mostly true, except for one part. Observation doesn't make a wave turn into a particle but rather causes the superposition of states to collapse into one eigenstate associated with the observation. Schrodinger's cat is the classic thought experiment. The eigenstate isn't necessarily a particle, and if you ascribe to Heisenberg's view the resulting observed thing is always a particle and wave. Bohr, the primary architect of the Copenhagen interpretation, thought it could be either a particle or wave but not both, depending on the observation itself.

Keep in mind, though, that the Copenhagen interpretation isn't the only one and isn't even really a solid interpretation, just a vague framework a lot of scientists work in to engender a sense of intuitiveness. All of the fuzzy stuff is continuously debated.

The confusion probably comes from the typical understanding in which the wavefunction is a statistical distribution. That's not necessarily wrong but doesn't get at the heart of the matter. If you took any higher level physics, then the quantum states of a particle in a infinite square well are a good example. Each is associated with a wavefunction where the width of the box is an integer multiple of the wavelength, which is inversely proportional to energy. If you measure the energy it collapses to one energy level, which corresponds with one state. Interestingly, if you do it to a particle in a 2D box it still collapses to one energy level but one energy level can correspond to one or multiple states: you don't know which exact state in some cases, you just know the energy. That's called degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
VIVA MERCH SHILLING.

@DR621: receding hairline can come from either side, actually. Brother and I both got our hairlines from Dad's side of the family, considering we'd have been bald by 25 otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Young performed the double-slit experiment in 1801, which was nearly at the very outset of the 19th Century. The significance of the results was of course profound and continues to reverberate.

Double-page supporter
Wtf how am I supposed to read that purple blue text what??

Users who are viewing this thread