Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - Maid In Ririsu

@Aelthar

V11.png

Chapter 130

You aren't wrong. Seems he is just holding up the facade for Ririsu's sake.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he's just doing this to ririsu to keep the lie going and avoid conflict (currently failing obviously) or he wants her to outright admit she's a woman. MC ain't that dense. Loving these recent chapters

@Aelthar Don't know which chapter it was but he realized it a long time ago and at this point hes just doing this for the sake of it.

EDIT: At this point I don't even know why shes mad SHE WANTED DIS she even accepted it during the shrine ark whatever it was and here it is biting her right in her ass.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, everyone is acting like total assholes. Also the introduction of Tarou's dad has to be the worst thing to happen to this manga

Double-page supporter
Savage Tarou, honestly they should get rid of Ririsu and materialize Eve. xD

Contributor
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER

TAROU YOU MADMAN JUST REALIZE IT ALREADY

CHRIST

Thanks, #dropout and _anq!

I'm pretty sure in a previous chapter Tarou already knows she is a girl, but is keeping from admitting it because he feels that if he does it will make Eve disappear?

Tarou is a piece of shit. First, he rejects Ebino then he compares Ririsu with his own delusion and the fact that he feels uneasy about Ririsu learning something he doesn't about the "first love zombies" tells me he's stopping to care about real people and would rather be with a figment of his imagination.

If this manga doesn't end with that imaginary girl going away then it should at least end with Tarou in a psychiatric hospital.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he deserved that. Even he realized what he said right before he was slapped...

Additionally one thing that has never brought up, if first love zombies could be created simply by mistaken identity, then there would absolutely be male first love zombies. Homosexuality exists, and if it really is love then it wouldn't matter if the person was male or female. By this logic, and since they have not witnessed male first love zombies, she has to be female.

Finally a better way of putting it would have been when you dress up as a female it makes me wish you were so I could be with you.

Double-page supporter
Everyone hating on Tarou. I think the reality for Tarou is much simpler: his first priority is still helping Ririsu get rid of her ability to see first love zombies.

The only way to get rid of Eve is to get together with Ririsu, except he doesn't believe that Ririsu loves him. He believes that Ririsu's only sticking around because she wants to get rid of her ability to see FLZs, and that once her problem is resolved, she'll just go away and leave Eve hanging around overhead. He believes that Ririsu doesn't love him, so being in a relationship with her would only eliminate Eve at the cost of Ririsu's freedom and happiness, and that would not make Ririsu love him any better either.

Tarou is fully aware that Ebino loves him, but getting together with her doesn't solve the problem with Eve. Even if he helps Ririsu get rid of her ability, he'd still see Eve hanging around overhead, and it'd be like cheating on Ebino 24/7. Even if he really loves Ebino, it won't change his first love zombie - his FLZ will always have Eve's form no matter who he ends up with later. And this is true of anyone he ever dates, so no matter who he falls in love with, or who loves him later on, he'll always have Eve hanging around overhead and it'll always be like he's cheating.

So we're back at square one. The only way to not cheat is to get together with Ririsu ... who, as far as he knows, doesn't love him.

Aggregator gang
Prioritizing the delusion over the source material while comparing the two is irredeemably foolish and fully warrants that slap.

@x754

This, fully, completely, this. Its a pretty easy conclusion to miss if you're looking at how the actions are playing out superficially, but the whole relationships problem is really complicated with no clear solution that Tarou himself can handle when you take a step back to look at it like this.

That being said he still deserved the slap this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Aelthar

It’s either:

• there was a huge translation error

• the Mangaka messed up

• or both of us were speeding when reading lol

Dex-chan lover
x754 brought up a good point. It Tarou really not aware, that Ibusuki might be in love with him? (He is aware, that she is a girl.) I thought he is aware as there were many events, that suddenly make sense once you think about them under the aspect, that she is a girl and in love with him. But now that I think about it, could it be possible he does reject the very idea?

Has there been a scene in with Tarou states, that he has an idea about her loving him?

Tarou is highkey gay for having feelings for a guy just because he resemble your FLZ (first love zombie). we all know traps are gay if you like them and you know it's a guy. I know Ibusuki is a girl but tarou thinks she a guy so in turn that makes him gay. but he kinda deserve that slap even if he dont know but he still gay.

Users who are viewing this thread