Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 163 - That's... Love Right?

Group Leader
This is a much better scanlation. #dropout, don't give up in the home stretch.

Dex-chan lover
I've said this before but...
If these things suck your life force or spirit or whatever when they're conscious, what are they going to do about Tarou's grandpa? They had an entire arc about him and his zombie living happily ever after.
Have they just decided "Eh, he'll kick the bucket soon anyway, may as well let her drain him?" Has the author simply forgotten or chosen to ignore his existence?

Dex-chan lover
I knew waiting was worth it. Thanks #dropout! I never lost faith :)

Thanks for the quality release.

@anon763
His grandpa can't "touch" his FLZ as far as I remember and every time Eve strained tarou was because she tried to (and managed) to have an impact on the real word (when ibusuki get abducted by the school madona fan boys for exemple) also she isn't an heartbroken FLZ so that might also have an impact as well

Dex-chan lover
Much more understandable now, thanks

And @anon763 don't quote me on this but the "danger" to call it someway is when zombie and creator want to touch each other, hokding hands, kissing, you know. (If I'm not mistaken) thats when they ~use the life force of the person to accomplish such a feat blah blah~

It's actually a nice plottwist that Eve is a heartbreak zombie and the one that caused the plot (Tarou being energy saving man and Ririsu gaining the ability to see them). It raises the question of what the heck is an FLZ though if they have those kind of abilities. I also like the direction where she's not really a villain just because she's a HFLZ.

Thanks for the quality translation!

Users who are viewing this thread