The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Cat That Wants to be Adopted

Aggregator gang
The author's conditioned us so well in writing such an absurd world that seeing a catgirl for the first time made me convinced that she's a real deal bonafide catgirl. I didn't even question it or assume that it was just cosplay.
Same here, the very moment I saw Tama I just thought why not, if one of Kusuri’s drugs makes Shizuka a bunny girl from time to time and Hahari’s hair once wrapped the whole world, a real cat girl is not that far fetched.

Been Mei the resident dog girl, would Tama feel some apprehension or keep some distance from her? Would Hahari set her in the school or in one of the many branches of the Hanazono Group?

Dex-chan lover
The author's conditioned us so well in writing such an absurd world that seeing a catgirl for the first time made me convinced that she's a real deal bonafide catgirl. I didn't even question it or assume that it was just cosplay.
Same. I immediately assumed that it was a cat that was accidentally doused in Kusuri's Turn Into a Human drug or something.

Dex-chan lover
the feline urge to reject humanity, become homeless and convert into a stray cat

Double-page supporter
I guess I'll be the first to say that Tama's mom was 100% correct in her assessment and that Rentaro was definitely enabling Tama's understandable yet poor habits. Unlike the thing with Shizuka's mom where it was debatable who was in the right, it's pretty clear here that no, you definitely do need to do some form of work in order to live any kind of healthy life.

I'm just glad that she decided to start looking for a job again at the end tho, since she has something that makes it worth it now. And given the adults in Rentaro's Family, I don't think it'll be long before she finds employment once more and even finds it fulfilling.

Dex-chan lover
9357705d9b772bc1a2f74d71d37a0c43f4923d35673459b00949dae04f644e8d.jpg

I was about to ask you the source of that pict. But then I saw your post saying you kinda forgot.

Sorry 😔

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck I said I wanted a catgirl in the last chapter comment section and did get one. How much do you want to bet she will work at his school? Hahari will hire her on the spot
as a school cat?

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly the new GF has some depth to her than I initially thought. I Thought it was a shallow reason for her to be a cat just because she wants to. Im glad the Author went that route that with her backstory. and I love that her mother was reasonable with her, it reminds me of my Mom. im also glad she decided to better herself and not stay dependent on Chadtarou. if she stayed without a job and be pampered by Rentarou everyday Kishika would be goddamn jealous and also would stray from the balanced relationship the japanese love to teach where both man and woman provide for each other in some way or the other.

Im glad they did a 180 on the adoption thing. it was kinda like buying your own girlfriend.

I had a breakdown before and I just could not relate more to Tama. I basically had a similar response from my parents and I just couldn't get to express what I wanted to hear from them. It was just so hard to even mutter a word that I couldn't get all my feelings across. It ended horribly... I was pressured out of it.

Reading this chapter made me remember that time since it happened to me. Not becoming a cat and stuff, but I've planned to take my life during my breakdown. It hurt my chest so much. It ended badly because I was threatened out of it by my dad. Mostly the same way like Tama's parents, but with a threat added in it(not in an unalive kind of threat). I just couldn't decide to stop living since I worry about my mom, not like she's any better but at least she was more worried for me than my dad. I never told them about it and it's that I couldn't speak and I don't want them to know about it. I "think" I wouldn't like their response anyway since I wasn't on my right mind back then. I'm pretty sure my dad was aware, but he still decided the best course of action was to make a bigger problem while I "wasn't on my right mind". I pretty much lost all love and respect from him so stuff like "at the end of the day, he's still my dad" kind of shtick doesn't feel right to me anymore.

It feels weird to share my experience on this site but this chapter was way too relatable for me. The way Rentarou responded was somehow what I wanted from my parents. I wanted to feel that they understand me and know what I needed... but it's just unfortunate that I just couldn't express myself due to overthinking and anxiety.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Heya, i had great news....
I've found the sauce.....

It came from this manga :
https://mangadex.org/title/c8a7bb0f...u-kimamana-seisan-shoku-no-honobono-slow-life

The keyword was "craft"
That's the critical point that i was forgot....
It's been five month or more since the last chapter...
No wonder...

1d4def15a6f47140bdc41fd0a16e5c0662fff1503232716ce006c3ba511a695e.jpg

(Btw this manhua sauce is "My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago")
Thanks a lot ❤️

Yeah, I am reading that manhwa too.. it's sweet. The wifey is just too precious.

Dex-chan lover
A cat girl huh? So Elon about that promise…

This was one wacky ride, but we finally got a cat girl. Aside from her just wanting to be pampered, she’s a normal functioning member of society unlike literally everyone else in the group. No quirks, no gimmicks. This was essentially a cry for help, poor girl literally broke down and decided to just quit everything. Glad she didn’t go through with the whole Mayushii plan, not sure how much better of a plan this one was though.

I mean it got her results so I can’t quite say much in regards to that, now can I?

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll be the first to say that Tama's mom was 100% correct in her assessment and that Rentaro was definitely enabling Tama's understandable yet poor habits. Unlike the thing with Shizuka's mom where it was debatable who was in the right, it's pretty clear here that no, you definitely do need to do some form of work in order to live any kind of healthy life.

I'm just glad that she decided to start looking for a job again at the end tho, since she has something that makes it worth it now. And given the adults in Rentaro's Family, I don't think it'll be long before she finds employment once more and even finds it fulfilling.
I’m gonna protest a little here. Work is part of life, yes, but the correct response to your child being suicidal is most definitely not, “well, that’s just life.” I also kinda feel that Rentarou didn’t even get a chance to enable her, as the moment he agreed to take care of her, she rejected the idea of being a burden on him.

Users who are viewing this thread