The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Cat That Wants to be Adopted

Dex-chan lover
What manga is this?
It's hard to trace back...
But i've know the plot....

It's about somekind of drop collector in isekai...
But he has a stats of his game characther....

Idk what to say anymore, since my usual site where i'd read it has been down for moreover that half a year now....

Fed-Kun's army
Tho i don't like furries in general i must say that this was a fantastic and wholesome chapter. Really think that hahari will take her in.

Dex-chan lover
I had to do a double take that I was reading the right manga & not some talented artist's fanfic seeing an anthropomorphic cat. Then again there is a light novel in the works that has different stories that I'll list:
  • Rentaro has only 24 hours to go on an individual date with all of his girlfriends
  • Rentaro gets amnesia, and the girls must help him get his memory back
  • Japan is taken over by aliens (yes you are reading this correctly)
  • A giant robot attacks (again you are reading this correctly)
So ya quite the novel for any fans to read and will be a wild ride. We are already 25% done with the manga & if this is what girlfriend #25 is like, I hope girlfriend #50 will be just as wacky. Thanks for the translations.
aint no way

Dex-chan lover
Just delayed due to a combination of vacation time, having to work on 100gf (duh) and dealing with full blown pollen allergies making my eyes bleary, among other distractions
Ahh shit , i see . Take care and hope youll get well .

Dex-chan lover
Cat-Girl
Lazy
DEKAI Sweater

I'm sold
wfX3avu.png

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: kusuri makes a nekomimi drug. Also, Kaho has a heart attack upon seeing Tama.
Don't forget Rentarou's catchphrase.
"And so, due to how things panned out, would you guys mind accepting Nekonari Tama-san as my newest girlfriend...?!"

Dex-chan lover
Somehow did not expect a near literal catgirl to be a girlfriend option...
With 75 girlfriends to go (holy crap) that leaves plenty of room for other animalistic girls as well...

Users who are viewing this thread