Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Love Blooms Anywhere

Best girl never wins trope prevails. No wonder I lost interest to this title long ago.

Dex-chan lover
the ending was okay, but would be great if ebino gets together with tarou.

Honestly, i feel like Ririsu only won cause she is connected to Eve. After Eve Tarou's connection with Ebino seemed much stronger. Yet they are deciding for him to chose Ririsu cause in a sense its still choosing eve. This is a Decent ending but it sucks when the best girl loses just cause shes not the heroine.

Aggregator gang
sigh, why do people always choose the wrong one to root for and come back complaining "best girl never wins", when 90% she herself is the only responsible for her L.
No, Ebino was never the best girl and no, she never deserved to win because she was too passive until it was too late.

Contributor
for a group with the description "Shitty Super Sonic Speed Scanlation", the quality is not bad at all.

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice to get the missing chapters added so we can see how this came about, lol

Dex-chan lover
I quitted at ch100 something so this is a closure I guess. Tbh I expected either Eve becomes real or Tarou marries Ririsu (while Eve becomes his semen and reborn as his daughter idk) but in any case I never thought that Ebino will ever win. It's just the standard of these things I guess.

Double-page supporter
Oh look, it's the cunt who uploads the last the chapter to a series before the previous chapters are translated and after another group has done the bulk of the work .

Absolute scum for sniping the ending from a group that's been on it for 80 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I figured that it would end this way, and I'm glad the author resolved things, but it could've happened a lot faster and with a lot less BS. Plus, despite the fact that I like Ririsu better personally, from the story standpoint, I honestly feel like Ebino would've been a better match for Tarou.

It's that whole "The first girl that the main character bumps into always wins." cliche.

Edit: I just realized this skips 5 chapters from 162 to 167. Well, guess there's more time to figure out what happened then, with the proper translation. I guess that's what happens when you follow so many manga. You just randomly click when you see something new and you don't pay enough attention to what it is and who translated it, and then you end up with stuff like this.

BASED STEAMBUNAUTIST
ignore the dropout shills
you did what needed to be done and now us ebinofags can get some closure on this shitty manga

Fed-Kun's army
hmm
c84.gif

Users who are viewing this thread