Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Love Blooms Anywhere

Contributor
Why the fuck did you think Ebino has chance now before reading last chapter? Did you think she could suddenly win during 4 missing chapters? Really?

Feels good seeing best girl get her happy ending, though the chapter before this feels more like the proper emotional climax of the series, this is more of an epilogue. This has easily become my favorite romcom manga and I'm glad the author already has another series in the works.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this a long time ago, just read this for the closure. I'm now very glad I dropped it.

Now my girl Ebino can be free from this awful plot with awful characters

Group Leader
Why couldn't he just fuck the ghost, huh? Should have taken a page out of Teiichi's book smh trash series -3/10
also what's with dropout and getting some random skipped chapter release lul

Wow the skip is only 5 chapters, talk about fucking up the ending in the most ham fisted way.

Yet another romance manga that doesn't know what it's doing with itself, and now that they're together he's run out of ideas.

Dex-chan lover
you cant just stretch this shit for so long just to end it like this lmao
no idea what happened in the last 5 chapters but it cant justify this

Fed-Kun's army
I usually don't mind spoilers, but skipping CRUCIAL chapters then ENDING it?! THE FUCK!?

dropped this a long time ago, came just here for some closure and it was ok

Aggregator gang
This ending should have happened 60 chapters ago. Dragged on too long 5/10.

Its a meh ending could've been better I would've preferred if Eve somehow became real but oh well. I'm glad I went to reread when I did because now its actually finished. When I was rereading I preferred the beginning parts of Hatsukoi Zombie I didn't like the tone shift idk that might be just me though I didn't like how things were happening but oh well its done I give it maybe about 7 or so

Users who are viewing this thread