Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - Love Blooms Anywhere

When Miyuki Shirogane doesn't even take 167 chapters for deal with his problem, you know that Hatsukoi Zombie is a very, very bad series

Fed-Kun's army
The first page didn't click with me, so I reread the previous upload. Then got the "missing chapters" warning. Some people fell for it.

Aggregator gang
This is the second time this group has sniped the concluding chapter to a series still being worked on. Thats one powerful ass troll.

so that's how it ends, huh? i'm not particularly surprised, but i'm a bit disappointed

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, Tarou never deserved his happy ending, what he should've get is a life of misery dwelving in his own delusions all alone.

Dex-chan lover
Aggregator gang
Damn where's my Suzuko spin off where she becomes a grade A slut, what a bombshell. Yes, I'm sick, help is needed. aaaaargh

Fed-Kun's army
YES EBINO BEST GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BEST CHILDHOOD NTR'D GIRL EVER.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I thought we were way long over this about people not paying attention over what they click on?!. anyways, what tf do I expect off shounen romance...?

I could see this ending 30 or 40 chapters ago. thats why i had it drooped nothing new.

How are there people claiming Lilith is best girl? She tries to ruin things for Tarou throughout almost the entire series in any way she can for something that he obviously had no control over, then turns almost a complete 180 in like 3 chapters for basically no reason. Tarou chases after a delusion of a person that doesn't actually exist (even though he realizes is a delusion), then decides to stick with the person who has been trying to fuck him over for the entire series because she is the person he had that delusion about (who he knows bears only a physical resemblance to the object of his delusion).

This entire series is about sticking with a wrong decision just because it is your first decision.

Screw this manga, wish there was a way to filter out anything by a specific author.

Users who are viewing this thread