Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - The Start Of An Ordinary Love

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you weren't kidding about up next. Thanks for sticking it out.

Dex-chan lover
I deliberately didn't read the leaked final chapter until everything was properly done. And you know, even sitting here holding the tattered remnants of my Team Ebino pennant, it was good. Tarou and Ririsu deciding to start over was very like both of them, Eve "disappearing" was more emotional than I was expecting, and it all wrapped up pretty well.

#dropout, thanks for staying with it. You're good people.

Group Leader
well, thanks for finishing this serie! (I can't remember, how much was this dropped/delayed and retake? XD)
It was a good end after all but a bit with that feel of "there are more to come!" is a bit sad, but was good anyway!

Group Leader
@Miriable @remial I can understand the root for Ebino, I Really liked her fa more as character than Ririsu, but I don't really felt that she was too good for Taro, when Ririsu was look like the piece that matched him.. That said I wanted to see Ebino happy more than holding back and cheering for her love's love working out, even if was with someone else. She is probably my favorite character here (but I may not remember everyone now)

was waiting for your release and avoided getting spoiled by not reading comment about it etc.
thanks for finishing it.

as for my impression on the ending, well there was nothing surprising, ending felt more like a "confirmation" of what most reader probably understood many chapters ago. One thing I did believe however would be that maybe Tarou would be "cured" of that power after he finally accomplished his first love. I thought so because everyone else who had that power before him didnt manage to do it and he was the first one it seems to succeed. Other wise it feels like a complete ending which would've never worked if he ended with anyone else. The base of the story was really built from the start for that ending, who you thought was best girl doesn't really matter here.

Double-page supporter
This was obvious from day one, it's still no less disappointing and mediocre than expected.

Dex-chan lover
This has been fucking painful.
And not in the good way.
The whole situation with Eve is still confusing me, why is she still an independent entity if she was absorbed by Tarou and turned into his feelings of love or whatever?
There are also other plot points like BitchMcGee's dad and family situation and much more.
This feels so forced and incomplete and rushed, exactly the opposite of the manga which was becoming long and tedious.

This pacing is so fucking fucked.
All (shitty and rushed) build up and no satisfying release.
Fuck this.

Dex-chan lover
it was obvious it would be Ririsu end with how everything reflected to eve everytime Tarou feel something to Ririsu. Ebino moves Tarou's d*ck while Ririsu moves Tarou's heart

Users who are viewing this thread