Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - The Start Of An Ordinary Love

It was an ok ending but it dragged out for way too long to feel satisfying to me.

Dex-chan lover
CONGRATS! And thank you very much for this (in fact, I'm so thankful I'll let you off with that "Noa Best Girl" shit you came up with lol). :D

This felling of fulfilment that you get when you finish a manga is the best. I am so happy Tarou and Ririsu became a couple, now I can rest in peace.

I haven't read such unnecessarily stretched manga for a long time, just like in the case of bokura wa minna kawai-sou, author has blundered the matter by unnecessarily stretching it too much, he could save us from wasting time by doing less in half of those chapters.

@Sealight
Guys I forgot who kashii is I'm so confused???

That page and panel tells us that Tarou can still see FLZ and that Kashii- a classmate who we have never met before -has a heartbroken one. Tarou is busy meeting Ririsu but plans to help out Kishii tomorrow, much like he's been doing the whole series. Tarou continues to improve and to embrace his helpful nature so he is truly no longer an energy saving guy hooray.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the ending's alright, but you really can tell when content's stretched and then axed suddenly. It could have ended on such a better note than this.

Group Leader
@JGPawlick
Well, in the end the manga was a trash...
It turned into trash 3 years ago when the real batoto was still up and I haven't read it since. However, I have been quite amused by all the comments and reading them has been far more entertaining than the series itself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you @dropout for your time and effort to get us to the end.

As an aside, we ALL knew it was going there. It was heavily implied that they would end up together. Ebino was a distraction from the author to make us beLIEve that Tarou and Ririsu wouldn't happen but all through the story, the agenda was being pushed. I don't feel bad for Ebino because she will probably get a MUCH better man. Well at least in my head-cannon she ends up the happiest.

Contributor
By the end Ibusuki seemed to have lost all personality and become a generic heroine lead. Not pleasing tbh, now not only was she overly aggressive for half the manga, she is also bland by the end. It's like character devolvement instead of development. Aren't people supposed to become more interesting and likeable? I feel like a lot of her ire at Tarou was placed just fine, and I liked and appreciated the little personality they gave her.

Ending was pretty predictable, lead up was meh, they broke the momentum too much for this to have much impact. Ebino was annoying tbh, not sad she lost, just sad the main lead turned out so unsatisfying.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the hard work scanlating this series. im happy with the ending ^^

Fed-Kun's army
The expected ending. Only complaint is how sudden it was.

Thanks for the work, Dropout and the rest that helped before you guys.

This ending was definitely a little lackluster.... but thanks to the groups for all their hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread