Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 167 - The Start Of An Ordinary Love

Fed-Kun's army
Childhood friend actualy win for once, and yet I'm not feelling satisfied at all :/

Oh well the first half of the series were enjoyable, then it got stretched unnecessarily then got axed. #justiceforebino and agree with tl Noa is clearly best girl.

Thank you dropout for your hard work on this series!

I dont know how to feel about this lmao, after reading this series for years the ending feels.. empty somehow? idk oh well on to the next!

@FredFriendly. i agree with ya, i was just wating something to save this serie.

Well time to go back to work, the Kusuriya no Hitorigoto will not be redrawed by itself...

Contributor
Thank you all for your hard work and keeping up with the series, it's been quite a ride.
I still follow it in case there's some bonus chapter (and who knows, maybe another epilogue, once the last volume will be published).

Dex-chan lover
Another series ends rushed.
Because of how the story constructed, any ending other than Ririsu basically is a bad end but I'm just sad how they handled Ebino.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, Dropout. I stopped reading a while ago because I just stopped caring.

Ebino still best girl. Fight me.

Not too bad of a read. I'd give it 6/10 but will do 7/10 since I was mildly rooting for Ririsu.

Dex-chan lover
my theory for why the eve still exist at the end is because taro love both ibusuki and eve (and both are different person in his view), while his love with ibusuki concluded his love for eve isn't (and people can have multiple zombie proof by his dad)

he probably can't see eve now tho (but still can see other zombie like ibusuki in recent chapter). we don't know unless there's more chapter

Double-page supporter
The ending actually is pretty decent, if you ignore at least 45% of the manga and just focused on the last arc. The message that the author is trying to convey is done well, which is why I feel somewhat satisfied with the ending. Oh well.

Thanks for all the efforts #dropout!

Dex-chan lover
Well all things considered the ending was very well executed. I waited weeks to read it just because I feared how shit it would be.
I will never not be mad about Ebino though. Never has a girl losing made me so livid. Still, the overall message and main characters stayed good to the end.
Thanks for all the hard work.

I didn't really like the ending. Ibusuki is my favourite character and I was rooting for them.... but this ending didn't satisfy me. During the last chapter I got quite confused, like, "huh? who is this person pretending to be Ibusuki?". It felt quite out of character.

Overall, I love this manga. I think the logic behind the whole series is a pretty well constructed concept that makes sense. I just didn't like the execution of the last arc (though Ebino was really expressive and good in it).

Contributor
I suppose I'm satisfied in a way with this. Ebino will always be my girl, but I definitely feel that there were some plot threads the author didn't get to. But c'est la vie.

Ebino is still best girl. Of course the story couldn't end any other way. Was it really rushed? I think this was the best ending it could've been.

Users who are viewing this thread