Hatsukoi Zombie

Fed-Kun's army
Sure, the author's will to drag the manga on plays a part in Tarou's refusal to see the truth; but, differently from many other stories, there's a totally legitimate in-plot reason: he knows that, if the ?girl? he loves is really a girl, Eva's fated to disappear soon. Were I in his shoes, I wouldn't think too hard about his own suspicions, either; not when finding proof means literally killing what's clearly a sentient being, as immaterial as it is.

Hey, we made it to 100! I understand why people are wishing the plot would progress more, and to be honest it could stand to be a bit faster, but I like this series enough that I want to get as much of it as I possibly can. So here's to 100 more!

To celebrate, how about someone uploads the missing chapters already? >:p

Double-page supporter
"sms ducky, start operation boobarassa" ... LOL oh thank you translator - you just made my day !!

Aggregator gang
....wow....hope this guy has some sort of redeeming quality. Because right now I'm wondering if mop-head visits the psychologist.

Dex-chan lover
There is a limit to how retarded one can be. Seriously man. SERIOUSLY. TAROU OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES SHE IS A GIRL.
There are ways to know, there is the freaking internet you had doubts RESEARCH but nope it seems you don't have common sense AT ALL. WHY?! because someone forcefully and gorefully extirpated it out from you to artificially extend the story instead of frigging using any other tool in the toolbox. I LIKE THIS MANGO BUT MAN THAT IS WHY I HATE THIS!!

rant over.
Have a good day guys. -w-

p.s. Tarou could find out, even confess and go out with ibusuki and there would be plenty to keep going instead of eve dissapearing the plot point could be that she isn't dissapearing (and I feel that is going to be the way it goes down in the end)

Dex-chan lover
a mop was the inspiration for this mob indeed.

good one, aye? ?

well, not really...

Man, the love triangle (square?) just got even more complicated.

Dex-chan lover
damn, the author went an extra mile to make the dude look creepy. Even made him have a hunchback.

Aggregator gang
Coooooooooome oooooooooooooon!! How much does the author want to prolong it?!

VIP
If this series ever ends, please don't make it end like Nisekoi, with childhood friend over #BestGirl Ebino

Users who are viewing this thread