Hatsukoi Zombie

I wonder if i should jump to Ibusuki's ship from Eve's ship

Ebino's ship is destined to be sink after all

Double-page supporter
Keeping up with this series is just getting torturous at this point. I can't stop myself for rooting for Ebino despite the signs and flags of her getting rejected in a future chapter. Is there a kind of cure for this?

Fed-Kun's army
Eve going half-heartbreak zombie for a bit there was actually legitimately interesting. Huh.

I really want Eve to go full blown heartbreak zombie in the next chapter, next scene. I'm crossing my fingers

VIP
] U LOT AND YOUR SPOILERS, STOP, SPOIL IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE CHAPTER

Aggregator gang
....wow, that dude is practically begging for a punch in the face. He's going from selfish prick to full on scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
Xunder, so, I just reviewed the rules. Beyond "keep blatant spoilers in the relivant forms" (on phone, copy/paste is difficult) it says nothing about disallowing spoilers in spoiler tags.

I cant stop reading this trash tier author orchestrate a train wreck kek what sick fucking manga that became garbage tier so fuccking fast rofl.

I cant stop reading this trash tier author orchestrate a train wreck kek what sick fucking manga that became garbage tier so fuccking fast rofl.

LMAO at the guy who posted the same shitty comment on his regular and alt account

Just end it already we already know that Tarou is gonna end up with his childhood friend. It was already decided the start.

Contributor
There are people with alt account on this site mmm...~?

Aggregator gang
@Soundspark Yeah, most manga make it obvious who the final couple will be but the joy in reading is not the end result, but the path taken to get there. If all you care is the ending, what's the point of even reading?

Double-page supporter
How does this garbage with poorly executed cliches get more than 30chaps while some good series get axed with 20chaps. I dont understand jap people

Aggregator gang
@Mitsuboshi What do you mean that's the norm now in entertainment. Its all about what the most people enjoy, so niche stuff automatically have it hard.

I mean look at what tv series run for 6-10 seasons and look at those that get cancelled in 1.

Group Leader
How does this garbage with poorly executed cliches get more than 30chaps while some good series get axed with 20chaps. I dont understand jap people
I don't understand jap people either, I speak english but don't know japanese and they know japanese but don't know english

Users who are viewing this thread