Hatsukoi Zombie

Dex-chan lover
So long as they don't wine when drop out translates the same chapters the same way...
There are only so many ways definitive text can be translated...

Is chapter 129 the last one? Or there will be more? I really want ririsu chan and tarou to end up...

@alexlim23 there will be more , afaik 130 is the latest chapter where
Taro's dad make an appearance
so it might take a while for this manga to end .

I personally ship ririsu x taro

Aggregator gang
Ebino is the childhood friend and moral support for Tarou. Plus she's halfway into the secret now since she knows the truth about Ibusuki's identity, causing her to be Ibusuki's first genuine female friend. Ebino may not have done anything in terms of the Zombies, but she's done a lot as for a normal person kept out of the loop.

well, just hope that Tarou will ended up with Ebino instead of Ibisuki............ *sigh*

I hope Eve somehow manages to win, or even Ebino. Used to like Ibisuki, but after so many times of having the chance to reveal the truth about herself and many times Taou would have picked her, the longer this manga runs, the more I despise Ibisuki's way of handling things and makes me dislike her. I would even prefer Tarou to be single over an Ibisuki route...

Ibisuki is such garbage, she gets so pissed at Tarou even though she's the one who still hasn't revealed her true gender to him she's supposed to be smart but she's a complete moron

Come to think of it , 'Eve' in jap's word pronounced as 'Ibu' , and if you reverse it without changing her surname it will meant Eve-suki (i love eve) ... the ending was already set in stone guys . And not to forget ririsu can be reverse-spell into Lilith , the infamous demon queen who NTR'ed thousand of men according to legend . I mean while i ship Ibusuki+Eve x Tarou , ririsu's job in the plot seems to steal away tarou further from ebino mei's route , in a sense thats 'softcore ntr' for you .

No matter what you guys think of Ebino being the best girl and or Ibusuki is shytty chara , in the end main heroine (Eve) will win , either taro died virgin or she merged with ririsu (ibusuki) .

Dex-chan lover
Some very first chapter is interesting. but the same shit dragging too long and end up in the waifu war that nothing happen til the very end. Boring af

Users who are viewing this thread