Hatsukoi Zombie

Dex-chan lover
Escheron, oh, absolutely. I wasn't saying people cannot or should not be annoyed. Hell, I was annoyed myself. I just find it ludicrous that people are whining about getting free content. It is their fault (as well as a limitation of the current system) that people didn't check to see if the releases were numerical consistent with the previous ones. I did the same thing for three pages. I did the same thing!
But I have learned that with this website I have to be careful about assuming that the "new" chapter is actually new.
Yes, it is annoying that we have to be careful about reading the things that are shown as new, but that isn't ebinoz's fault. If there were a way to hide chapters until they caught up, I am sure ebinoz would have done so.

And, with regards to "poaching"... This isn't even an issue of honor among thieves. ... Back on Bato.to there was a person who uploaded translated and typeset chapters of Boku Girl, without the permission of either the translators or the typesetter. Their excuse (which I find likely and therefore believe) was that they had no idea who had translated the works as they found it by chance. This caused a major kerfuffle which resulted in the chapters being taken down and almost a ban...
(More later)

Dex-chan lover
i hope that the one who are originally scanslating the manga wont be discourage...

it's really annoying... at least put a warning to the page that the chapters are advanced and spoiler... people hate spoilers...

Dex-chan lover
zetsuravez, they did. Chapter 125 is a "spoiler net" with a one page to prevent people from automatically going from the latest numerical to the first future chapter.
The obvious problem is that they did this before so anyone who entered it originally will see it as a "read" chapter...

And, if they put a spoiler page before each chapter itself then when we catch up the chapters would have to be reupload without them, which would cause additional issues.

Finally I doubt the translator who is doing the current chapters will be discouraged because this happened about a moth or two ago... And they continued after that...

Dex-chan lover
fuck this shit i didn't realize it was another fuckin spoiler release. just seeing the first pages already spoils some shits for me

How in the ever-loving fuck is Ibisuki's situation Tarou's fault? This is some grade-A bullshit the writer is coming up with.

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic yes, the ch125 has one and it was really helpful to at least give noticed to the readers that it is a spoiler or an advance chapter and i agree that clicking it once will give the read icon to that chapter in which will going to mess readers in the future...
ch 126 and above however is a different story...

and about the reupload part when chapters are catching up, they could just leave there... no one going to get hurt if readers see that first page...

Hey guys if you want to mark a read chapter as unread, just click the read icon (the eye) to get rid of it
Hope that helps people who are annoyed by the fact they accidentally clicked a chapter they didn't mean to and had it marked as read.

Dex-chan lover
my question is why is ebinoz uploading early? why not just wait until the series is up to the chapter they started TLing at?

adding to that point surely ebinoz could also give dropout a heads up that form chapter ___ until ___ they'll be doing a batch release so they could plan accordingly. (this should prevent some unnecessary friction and establish some level of communication between translation groups/ppl.)

Dex-chan lover
Untramen, omg, thank you. You are a life saver. I keep missing things because I ignore chapters that "look" like I read them...

zetsuravez, true, but anyone reading sometime long after this will get confused with the first page warning.

loshi1505, absolutely. The only thing really annoying me is these baseless claims of ownership (i.e. snioing etc). There could certainly be a line of dialogue opened between a group currently translating and a group that picks up chapters down the line.
I cannot speak for the person who is translating this one, but I am sure that some "so-called snipers" aren't doing it maliciously, but either for their own experience or possibly to help get things translated faster... Just as much as I am sure some ARE doing it maliciously...

Dex-chan lover
taro likes ebino and she likes him but because of magic ghost girl the series wont end till he picks the girl he doesn't get along with instead

Dex-chan lover
Oof, Ririsu doing everything she can to keep Eve from falling asleep. Taro's emotions are too wishy-washy.

I wish this site gave some kind of warning about holes in chapter sequence when you navigate to next page. Like "there should be a chapter here" template page instead of just jumping to the next chapter available.

Dex-chan lover
Robosox, they do. Someone added an entire chapter as a spoiler net.

However, I do agree that MangaDex themselves could do more to show differences between continuity. They already list missing chapters, but could condense all contiguous chapters into "folders".

Group Leader
New volume! 13!

40355779_2113941312014481_8406212383751536640_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread