Hatsukoi Zombie

Yuh

This shits gone on too fucking long just pick ebino and be done with it

Group Leader
I'm the scanlator, dont' delete my chapters, this time I want them online.

@ebinoz, do you have a logical explanation as to A) why you decided to start scantalating while creating a 9 chapter gap of untranslated work (that could very easily confuse people who wouldn't otherwise expect there to be one), and B) why you would decide to scantalate and essentially poach a series from a group that has been doing this since chapter one?

Contributor
Poor #Dropout they're got Snipped again, If I in Dropout team situation. I'll Lost all motivation to scanslate this manga. I might Even dropped this project.
Edit : I dont know this is Snipped Category or Attention Seeker Category

it looks like this isn't gonna go how I expect it, which is interesting.
if Ibusaki doesn't get in, then i'd be legit surprised. It's not a bad twist, but hey.

If she gets rid of Eve entire fanbase will go apeshit and completely destroy the manga reputation into the fooking ground.

Double-page supporter
Perfect time to spend some torpedo and sink some ships

Dex-chan lover
I am not even remotely surprised that I have to do this again...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I (in absolutely no way) regret to inform you that your complaints (of poaching) are completely invalid. While I will make no attempt to state that the sudden gap in available chapters is annoying it cannot be considered poaching, since neither scanlation group has either the legal right nor the blessing of either the publisher nor the Mangaka to actually upload their (Mangaka's works), modified or otherwise, in the first place.
What is happening is, in no uncertain terms, theft and effectively plagiarism. It is completely and utterly in violation of both American, Japanese AND international copyright laws... Therefore any complaints about "poaching" are as nonsensical as claims to ownership. Perhaps if one of the groups had permission to translate until officially released into English, then you could make this claim, or if the works were officially released in English... Etc.
The ONLY difference between this situation and "Darling in the Franxx" or "Made in Abyss" is the gap. I presume that gap exists because the other translator wanted to work separately and not have a posting war, but that is purely an assumption. They were kind enough to place a breakpoint chapter to prevent those binge reading from accidentally jumping the chapters ahead. And, honestly, they have about as much right to translate and post chapters as anyone else (i.e. legally, none).

So, your complaints about "poaching" are unjustified and simply ignorant. If you don't like accidentally jumping ahead ten chapters, check to see what chapter has just been uploaded and where it compares to what you have read. Others have to do this because other groups are rereleasing previous chapters in other manga (for quality). It's annoying, but we live with it.

And, finally, I am not going to apologise for any offense that I may have caused. We should simply be happy that we can read manga that is otherwise not available in our language, and for free at that. So what if someone is translating future chapters? This just means we can read them that much earlier when the translator of the current chapters catches up. They also have the choice of retranslating those chapters if they so wish (for quality, etc).
So, stop whining about getting content for free (however illegally), and just enjoy the content you have been blessed with being given.
And, ebinoz, thank you for being kind enough to upload your hard work.

Who the fuck voluntarily skips 10 chapters just cuz they were released earlier than the rest zz

@Aricitic the "poaching" comments are more about honor among thieves. Sure, scanlating in general is actual illegal, so it's no less legal to poach than it is to scanlate in general. But that doesn't make it an acceptable thing to do.

And the fact that they skipped 9 chapters doubled down on everyone's annoyance. So if people want to be annoyed, piss off, they're allowed.

Aggregator gang
So between Chapter 115 and 125 the big revelations are finally brought to light.
Tarou finally learns Ibusuki is a girl, Ebino confessed to him and was turned down (in favor of Eve), and Ebino Z disappears into a snowglobe, most likely the brother's Christmas gift from her.
This is big, but it's kind of jerkwad to skip these chapters in favor of the latest ones that came out :/

Users who are viewing this thread