Hatsukoi Zombie

Got excited seeing a new chapter then realized it was more than 20 chapters ahead and got upset. Why you do dis to me.

Dex-chan lover
thx for translating the newest chapter. i'm looking at raws here and there so nice to have it translated.

Dex-chan lover
How is that thing still ongoing??
100+ chapters of absolutely nothing..

Still with this!? I stopped reading the raws around the christmass party hoping something would move forward and it STILL in the same point we were 40 chapters ago!

Dex-chan lover
With how this manga is going skipping 20 chapters didn't really made us lose anything, the research for a cure (a headbutt) is always at the starting point.
When they had to ask granpa how to do it it ended in simply pure lost time, got all the hints and never tried to simply knock their own head.
This author is trying too hard to not stop this thing.

christ i hate when trolls do this shit and upload a chapter 20 away from where the story is

Dex-chan lover
Why complain about a chapter that far ahead if nothing has really happened between it and where we are anyway?

Once again, Ibisuki confirmed worst girl. She's a monster that deserves to lose Tarou and Ebino as friends and die alone and unloved.

Its not that the guy is trolling, intentionally anyways with these translations its just that the guy who made these translated 128 for someone else and ended up deciding to work backwards from there

Dex-chan lover
/a/nons and >dropout working at the same time = faster translation.
Don't complain, just don't read new chapters until they catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread