Hatsukoi Zombie

I can only imagine his dad comming to his room holding a brick to rid his brain of "the demon".

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so fuckign bad, i literally dropped at 30 or so when
all of MCs friends started getting pussah minus the MC himself. if you ever want me to recommend you the biggest self-cuck manga out there with a beta boi mc this is it

Contributor
Spoiler from ch 144. Don't open if you don't want to get spoiled hard
pm5crkq.jpg

Caught up with releases until ~114, I see new chapters being released regularly. I see a new chapter release every week, but I can't bring myself to read this shit anymore. The potential was wasted and all I can be is morose that I had such shit taste going in. Don't be me and actually use your brain to find something better.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with the "no best girl will win" policy in manga and anime?!

Group Leader
I just realised this author also made himegoto. I found out when I was browsing the online book store of this author, wow.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the dad cold to his sons but doty with his wife and daughter?

Creepy fcker

His father has a point. First love zombies represent a person's unwillingness to let go of their pasts. Tarou can't move forward with his love life because Eve will always be there.

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle: Because of their family "curse." He experienced it (must've been really bad) and doesn't know how to help his sons because all he can think about is them going through it. He's daffy with his wife and daughter because the curse is male-only so he has nothing to fear about it from them. In short, he's obsessed with the curse negatively and his obsession has unintentionally made him cold to his boys.

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiosity, am I the only one who misses the fun when dealing with the violent love zombies?
It's starting to taper off into a generic love triangle story with an imaginary friend type character floating about.

Users who are viewing this thread