Having an Idol-Loving Boyfriend is the Best! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

oooh this seems cute! ty for translating it~
its nice that they address the difference between romantic love and admiration/moe/idolization >v< its not something i see often

I stan a korean girl group and I don't see myself being a lesbian. So i don't understand why you guys think its sus when men also like a boy idol smh

Fed-Kun's army
Really scrutinized for going to cute place alone? Can't he say "No homo" before entering the cafe?

I would just like to tell those who might sus the guy, there are other males in RL that cross-dress while having a normal sexual orientation.

The story actually reminds me of rl.

I actually know someone who’s a dude and super into male idols. No, he is not gay. Perfectly straught who’s had gfs. He just admires them(like how confident, talented, skilled, and good looking they are.) Which is why, he stans them.

We got closer bcs we stanned the same group (Nu’Est, AB6ix) but we’re in a purely platonic relationship. (Plus our age gap is kinda big so were like brother and sister)

Anyways, liking male idols this much doesn’t mean someone is gay(not that it’d be bad if they were gay.)

Double-page supporter
Your work is great considering it's your first time. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Now I've got a new addition to my follows list!

Yeah, guys can be fanboys too. Had a guy classmate who was so into girls generation in college, he'd even go to their concerts lol

Users who are viewing this thread