Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this whole tradition thing is just the parent's ploy to test the girl's love for him. I mean, if she's not serious/dedicated enough to go past through these restrictions, then they won't approve. And being of elite status, they definitely have high standards.
Anw, their little note in the end is so cute.

'It's like reading a love letter'
LMAO I want to see those that approve his request form 😂

Dex-chan lover
FATHER APPROVES!! GOGOGO YOU BOTH I'M CHEERING FOR YOUUU!!!

Well assuming the one approving the request is his father 😝
Isn't it kinda interesting if the reason his request was rejected at first because "his father" wanted him to be straightforward with his feelings and not just making some reason to get in touch with his gf? 😏

Fed-Kun's army
The old boys be crying rn lol

I really want to know more about his macho bodyguards, like, they're always with him, it would be great to know what they think about him and who they are.

Thank you so much for the chapter, I'm loving it and can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
So basically, she just can't make out with him... That's it....

and yet she's treating it like it's the end of the world...

Why is he dating such a selfish girl?

@deathmailrock hmm well girls normally want to do a lot of things, just like holding hands and being with each other alone. I think when she's frustrated like that she means the whole thing and not only making out? but yeah there's a selfish part on her but it's normal!

Dex-chan lover
@Manhwalia A part of me understand that... I know that she's just a kid and that she isn't fully thinking about it... but damn... when I see that stupidity, even if I know that it's the age where they have that stupidity... I wish it was questioned... like they were forced to be asked some questions and actually f***ing think....

jesus even i was so touched by his revised rationale that i shed a coupleof tears
please be happy 😭

also, author-san, pls dont stretch out those 6 months too long or come up with new traditions when he turns 18 🙇🏻‍♀️

SO cuuuuuutteeee. I get her frustrations and he's trying so hard awwwww
Such a precious chp.

Btw, where can I get someone wholesome like him in my life?

That was unexpected. But seriously, can’t imagine how they fell in love. I’d probably go with the 2nd guy if there is.

Users who are viewing this thread