Hayaku Shitai Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
It’s hilariously amazing what these do try to do to try to get around the rules to be together.

It’s so friggin’ wholesome!

Aggregator gang
Keiichi has the right idea honestly.

I love how their mutual pinning is shown, so refreshing.

Thank you for the translation!

They are so cuuute! Although I relate to Yuuri's frustration, I too am sad when they aren't together 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Are people really that desperate to make move on a girl who already has a boyfriend?
I mean, why?
It will be one thing if they are unhappy with their relationship, but both are coping just fine with their own way of doing it. I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to make a move on a girl who is happy with their boyfriend unless you're some sick rapist bastard with a fetish to cuckold someone. I don't see why characters like them supposed to exist for?

@Mick96 I don't know if you're a guy or a girl, but being a guy myself I can safely say that most men don't give a f** about the boyfriend.

Though I'm against it, most guys just will hit on any girl they think is pretty/cute if they're available without even considering that they might have a partner. Most beautiful women go through that kind of approach several times a day so it's not unreal at all.

The manga is just using some plot armor there though. It had to show him quickly getting triggered...

Double-page supporter
LMAO... jealousy made him think and work REALLY fast huh??

Users who are viewing this thread