Hayaku Shitai Futari

just read the story about this manga from MangaUpdates seems interesting
i hope it gets an English TL group soon 😀

Fed-Kun's army
The first chapter in english that got deleted is in MangaClash.com and many others aggregators.
Quite fluff story, Im glad that Ebidon is gonna pick this :D:D I pray there is not love rivals

That's a pretty unique setting for a shoujo. It's pretty funny to boot. This might be a good one.

a kuudere guy who wears glasses? TOP-TIER GUY RIGHT HERE. I'll definitely continue reading this.

I wasn’t vibing with dudes personality until the end of the first chapter but goddamn he even put the moves on me there

Power Uploader
Hey Everyone!! If anyone is confused about the age on chapter 1, I updated chapter 1 for anyone who wants to reread it. I will also include this reminder once we upload Chapter 2 😅
yZ9P41k.jpg

Ok just from the first chapter i have to say the girl is very very very stupid. A normal relationship? So in a Normal relationship you HAVE to touch and have sexual intercourse? Seriously? Not every couple touche each other until marriage, and she is seriously disrespecting his familys tradition and that's just bad in every way. Why the heck would you seduce and touch a person when they clearly said don't. That's just stupid and ignorant and very disrespectful.
Oh and in a relationship it's totally normal to not touch eachothe or being lovey dovey because love doesn't have this "you're in love and in a relationship so you have to touch eachother"

Double-page supporter
if i had a dollar for every time i wanted to read a manga but it was only done in italian by totoro fansub, then I'd have enough money to actually buy the english books. thank you and goodnight.

this seems like it would be smutty if not for the plot.

Thanks for translating this!!! I've been anticipating this manga for months and im glad it has been picked up

This one is adorable and switches gears really quickly. They go from arguing to adorable lovey dovey in a single panel and I am HERE for it.

Dating a dude like this seems exhausting. You can't date out in the open. You can't touch. You have to adhere to strict rules his family set for the rest of your life (her future kids are going to be separated by gender in their childhood if this continues). He can't control himself either so instead of him learning to enjoy things in moderation, so it's somehow your fault and you have to restrict yourself from wanting to contact your boyfriend. Exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread