Hayaku Shitai Futari

I read 3 chps again and again and I can't wait.

Honestly, I can understand because some parents put rules on their children's' life about love and stuff. SO not everyone experiences dating. However, it's not so extreme.
And I can totally understand her frustration. She wants to love him and also feel loved.

They are sp cute, working together. It's a good series so far. I'm waiting for more.
Thank you for the updates.

I really thank the god and instagram algorithm that I found this manga. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS GODDAMN THEY ARE REALLY CUTE

Power Uploader
@Lorddaimaou79 we already have it translated until chapter 13 but cleaning and typesetting takes time so we still try to release one every week. 😊

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling once it's his 18th birthday he'll propose to her immediately 😂😂😂

@pattyyy have you guys considered just not cleaning/redrawing sfx, i feel like they take up a large part of a cl/rd's time and pretty unimportant lol

Power Uploader
@arutsuki, we try to leave the parts that are very hard to clean but everyone is dedicated to give our readers a good reading experience so it's fine :)
Also, the clrd working on this is really enjoying herself haha

Power Uploader
@CieraHope, ikr?! and to think the mangaka needs to produce a chapter every 2 weeks. It's a pretty good art for such a short deadline if you ask me.

@pattyyy Yeaaah the art is frickin good kudos to the Mangaka and also thanks to the team who is translating this manga that i've anticipated for months.

Power Uploader
@clone_nero thank you~ we slave ourselves to give everyone a weekly release 😂 We are willing slaves for good mangas 🙃

Aggregator gang
This was going smooth then cpt 9 came out and Im out of here.
1/10.
Stupid nonsense.

@pattyyy Appreciate the weekly release.Loved it till now,but the latest chapter has me on the ropes.Might have to drop it based on how the next chapter plays out..

Users who are viewing this thread