Hayaku Shitai Futari

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, between Captain Cock-block and the way-too-horny female lead, I'mma have to drop this.

Aaaaaaaahhhh they’re both so cute!!!! Ch 12 made me smile from ear to ear the whole time!!! 💖💖💖

Thanks for the tl!!!

Thank you so much for translating!!! This has been one of the best shoujo manga I have read in a long time ^^

It’s annoying because whenever the ML explains why he can’t do anything with her, it’s like he’s talking a brick wall, a rock, an inanimate object unable to think or listen. It pisses me off how she pities herself and complains about the traditions and how he probably doesn’t love her. LIKE WHY DONT U USE THAT ENERGY TO STUDY?! DO WELL IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF DOUBTING HIS LOVE FOR U?! ARGHHHHHH is this normal? For a girl her age to want to do THAT with a guy she just became the girlfriend of?

I know...I know it’s just a manga, a fictional love story and it ain’t that deep but I always get pissed off when I read it. Maybe I got issues idk. It’s a cute love story if you can tolerate her persistent and annoying personality.

Thank you for the translations! Ill probably stay away from this, maybe I’ll read it when I’m bored.

@Superiororange in the same manner something has to be done about these tradition stuff people always make so much fuss about. He is just in his teenage years and deserves to live a normal life no matter how important family tradition is. What she is asking for is what any normal couple will do. I am surprised how she hasn't broke up with him after all these ruckus.

lol he's cute.

I like FL she is sticking with him no matter what. That's my girl !

This family tradition stuff get on my nerves. But I also find it cute. *exhale* this is a test.

Very much enjoying the story so far! Thanks for picking this up and going weekly until caught up!

Poor girl. All the MCs in shojou manga probs get more time with their love interest than her. big F.

Users who are viewing this thread