Hayaku Shitai Futari

Maybe when they’re 20 he’ll propose out of the blue because “it’s believed” that married men in Japan relate to their superiors and the public better. 😂

I've never been so irritated with a shoujo manga before. I understand it's teen romance, but the emotional rollercoaster the ML puts the FL through is ridiculous.

Aaaahhhhh pls let them be together very veryyyy soon. Have mercy on poor yuuri-chan huhu also thank you ccs!!!!

I've never been so invested in a shoujo manga before~ also the art is gorgeous!! ( =UwU= )

@ikevinz77 a couple of things. First of all, yes, it gets better.

Second of all,
it wasn't really an ntr arc, just his butler being a dick and trying to get them to break up, Dio style.

maxresdefault.jpg

HAHAHAH what the heck this couple’s so extra 😂😂😂 keiichi at the last panel somehow reminds me of kei in special A

This is what happens when you try to shove every genre into a shoujo. Beautiful.

😐 Wait and see. I’m annoyed by the last chapters. Some parts of the story are really fun and the art is beautiful, but I'm not sure to continue reading.
🤫
Yes she is very stunborn and persistente.
 But he lie to her because he is jealous - it’s a trap and he know this ins’t good… (yes he is young but...).

The events lead de younger girl to lose all her selfconfidance and now « she fail because she is stupid » ... she not fail because it’s difficult to learn new skill but only because she has a poor brain - 🙄🙄🙄. She is not the heir of great family and she is young but why make her stupid ? 

And for her sake the beautiful hero (with his big brain) come for confort her with such panache (I can't deny that this scene is very funny). But just because he have text her some « quote » and say he know her efforts, all will be ok ? I hope not. I hope the story will become more respectful of the FL. 

Users who are viewing this thread