Let's Do It Already!

Dex-chan lover
Lol, love how this male lead practically declares Japanese politics is one of nepotism, which it is. He’s probably also the descendant of some war criminal Jap considering the power and influence ran all the way to his grandfather hahaha. I’m laughing. I’m reading this manga thinking about how trash he is, based on full knowledge of the socio-historical-political reality of Japan hahaha. This is hilarious.

This was a really nice manga.
It was the right speed, cute art, funny moments... I wish I had what these two had.
It is romance all the way, but many funny moments too.
The last few chapters had me bawling...

10/10 I recommend if you like slow romance or silly but extremely sweet actions between partners.

Double-page supporter
So, funny story, I was searching for this but didn’t remember the name, only that it was introvert glasses guy x extrovert gyaru, so I ended up reading “You and I Are Polar Opposites“ instead which is... WAAAAAY better than this, OMG, and not to say that this is bad but Polar Opposites is SO GOOD, like, better than most shoujo, better than most manga.
Anyway, then I randomly found the name of this on Pinterest and finally set to read it.
It’s fun and all the characters are pretty much crazy in ways that may seem irritating to some people, so it’s not for everyone. Some jokes are repeated waay too much, but it has a satisfying endind. 7/10 👍

If I didn’t make myself clear yet: GO READ “You and I Are Polar Opposites“, even if you don’t like shoujo all that much, that shit is good. Especially after all the couples are introduced (there’s 3, and they are all great in very human ways). It’s more slice-of-life than romance, but it’s a mature story about growing up and making relationships work. 100/100 recommend it. 🙌

Users who are viewing this thread